Ignore the fact I made a crack chapter

I made a crack chapter to catch up on the reads -Author-Kun

Y/N's POV
I woke up the next morning and slipped on a hoodie and running pants After showering. I hastily stuffed a piece of bread in my mouth and wrote a note saying that I would be at Momokino's home.

I ran all the way to Momokino's house and was greeted by her saying this "Ok butthead. It's 8 in the morning. What do you need?" She asked. Clearly this child has just woken up. "I came to be a crackhead." I deadpanned. She gave me a surprised Pikachu face and I invited myself in. I took a bunch of lemons and tried to do the 'when life gives you lemons' vine. "WhEn LiFe gIvEs yOu LeMoNs~" I sang. All I can say is, Momokino's parents weren't all that glad I just tried to do a vine in their home. Though, they let me stay and be the crackhead that I so desired to be since, I obviously couldn't do it in front of Mei, Yuzu and our mom.

In a span of 1 hour, I'd become the clown even Momokino didn't know I could be. Right now, I was trying to light up a leaf with rainbow flames but the leaf was a tiny bit small so I had to find an whole branch full. I lit it up and waved it around and said I was being proud of being gay. Obviously, Momokino joined me in what the hell I was doing. Let's just say, one of the maids thought that I was burning offerings to demons and she almost killed me. I kept a straight face throughout and somehow lived. "How do you keep a straight face eyebags?! We just became clowns!" Momokino laughed."Because beetle brows. I am, AMAZING!" I said in the most light hearted voice I could. She tried to poke me but I stopped her.

(like this

(like this. The tall one is u the short one is beetle- aHeM I mean Momokino)

"Stop calling me Beetle Brows!" She complained."I'll do that the day I die." I replied. She puffed out her cheeks. "How does Mei Mei even put up with you?! Not to mention you're older!" She huffed. I looked at her. "Because I don't cause trouble for her." I said. Because it don't add up if I do" She laughed at this statement. She kicked her feet in the air and her left shoe flew off. I picked it up and bowed, her left shoe in the palms of my hands. "Your shoes madam" I joked. She laughed even more.

The day pretty much ended with us pranking her maids. We replaced all the wines with bottles of grape juice. They all screamed at how they all turned into grape juice and the maids were not happy when they found out. They almost banned me from going into the home but Momokino pleaded for me.

I went back home and did my homework and helped Mei with student council stuff and fell asleep at 3am at the desk because I was way too tired to go onto the Futon. Besides, Mei and Yuzu had basically made it impossible to because they blocked any way of me going on it without waking either of them. I fell asleep and was pretty much out cold until the next day.

Short ass crack chapter featuring miss Beetle brows. Next chapter is a bit...idk how to say so find out in the next chapter I guess. Byeeee! -Author-Kun