Oneshot for 800+/900+/1K reads 🤰

I break from Wattpad and when I come back this book gets 800+ reads- How- also I now know some digital art so yey? -Author-Kun
N/N: nickname
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(new oneshot thingy btw so ur not dead in this one)
Y/N's POV
I patted a child's head. I was visiting my old orphanage that day because apparently the children missed me. Also it was winter and cold as fuck. "N/N-san, can we all lie on top of you?" A small girl tugged at my sleeve and pointed to a few other children. I nodded and made a small smile. I lied down and all the children started piling on top of me. 'Adorable' I thought, smiling to myself. "N-N-san?" A child asked. "When are you going to have children?" She asked. I turned slightly red. "Yui-chan, I'll have to discuss that with my wives" I responded. "Oh.." She said. I ruffled her hair. "Don't worry, if we do have any I'll bring them over and I'm sure you'll be good friends" She looked up at me and nodded her head. That's when I got a call. I took out my phone and saw that Yuzu was calling me. I answered.
Phone call
"uh..Y/N?"
"Yes blondie?"
"I need you back h-"
"Don't say another word. I'm on my way"
Phone call end
I hung up and put down all the children. I apologized for having to leave early and cited family business.

"What happened?!" I yelled as I slammed the bathroom d0or open. "Quiet down Y/N.. I'm only throwing up-" Mei weakly said before she was cut off by more throw up. "Would it be possible that you're pregnant? We did try that sperm donor.." As Yuzu stated that, Yui's words kept ringing in my head for some reason.

As soon as Mei stopped throwing up, I set her down to rest. Yuzu had headed out to buy pregnancy test sticks while I made sure Mei was resting. "I'm fine Y/N... Don't worry about me." She weakly said as she tried to get up but I stopped her. "Mei. Please rest." I said, slightly troubled. She looked at me and layed back down. "I'm back" Yuzu opened the door gently. She opened the bag of tests and I handed one to Mei who went into the bathroom immediately.

Aftrr doing the test 3 times over, we concluded that Mei was Indeed pregnant. Yuzu was overjoyed and maybe a bit too happy and excited about it. I on the other hand was slightly panicking. "What if I'm not a good enough mother? What if the kid hates me? What if I hurt them? What if-" my panic mumbling was stopped by the lips of Mei who pressed her own against mine. "Shush. The child won't hate you. You aren't like your dad and I don't believe you'd hurt the child." She reassured but I was still extremely worried. "Please be patient. I just became the happiest person alive again" I looked Mei in the eye with pure happiness. I was worried but happy.

9 months is a long wait

Short- halp- shit- Um- yay for 1K? Idk how to react since this has been racking up reads the fastest of all my books and ofc I'm happy that ppl enjoy it so thx for it!! -Author-Kun