confess

(room//mixnine)

YEJI POV

Ryuddaeng and I have been talking and eating since i woke up. it's amazing how this day is tailored. i have no evening class so i can rest and Ryuddaeng's mid-evaluation came out great. if she win this, supposedly she'll debut as mixnine, but she pulled a favor with pd-nim. she asked to not let her debut as mixnine, same goes for us squad if ever we join shows like it. we will debut together, squad 'til the end kind of thing.

speaking of mixnine, i want to know everything about their performance soon. i'm planning to go there too with the squad or just me. i'll ask permission from our teachers or pd-nim directly. whatever works, i just wanna witness the actual considering that Ryuddaeng is confident on winning their formation battle.

"Ryuddaeng, can i ask u something?"

"hmm, what is it?"

"i want to see ur performance~ can u show me?" clasping my hands with puppy eyes and a pout to pursuade her.

"i don't know Yeddeong, can't it be a surprise 'til the actual?" scratching her nape hesitantly.

"pweaseeeee~" pulling off my aegyo for a yes.

"aish, aegyo huh? fineee~" giggling as she scrunch her face in cringe.

"why are u cringing? u said i'm cute~" whining as i cross my arms and scoff.

"aniii, u're cute. i'm just holding back from pinching ur cheeks." she confesses making me blush a bit.

"kaja, i'll show it to u at the practice room." standing up as she cleans our mess and lending her hand for me to stand up already.

leaving my room, we walk to the practice room hand in hand. she didn't let go of my hand since then, so i don't let go too. it's warm and perfect, i wish i could hold her hand like this as a lover, not as a bestfriend.

entering inside the practice room, she sets up her phone to the audio sytem before turning to me.

"Yeddeong, u haven't really heard our version of the song right?"

"ne~ dance first then i'll learn the song afterwards." she nods on command as she plays the music and got ready in position quickly.

as the music plays, Ryujin does the choreography along, executing every step with perfection and her style. she dances with impact yet u'll think that it's just a simple dance. the way she moves her body to rhythm while adding small details like her smirks or how she runs her hand thru her hair, it just makes it more enchanting to watch. the choreography itself is amazing yet when she dancee it's a whole new vibe. the night fury's girl crush vibe. a reason why many fall for her, she's really one in a million.

her part comes and i am not expecting that, besides the heart arrow she sent me with a smirk, her deep voice was heard throughout the room and gave me goosebumps.

just before the 2nd chorus, a sinful move happens. what the fuck? Ryujin sets her hand back and does a slow body wave looking at me sharply which is followed by a similar move but lifting ur shirt up a bit. it's the last line of lyrics before chorus and another move really made me feel things. with her knees on the ground and adequately open legs, she turned her head around while looking upwards, higlighting her jawlines before standing up to smile at me.

soon enough, the cool yet a bit sensual dance for me ended. i feel my knees having a hard time supporting me as i watched her. i hope i didn't blush awhile ago, otherwise it would show that i felt a bit hot earlier. she will be the death of me, forgive my thoughts.

"Ryuddaeng, u were amazing! the choreo was very nice, u pulled off ur girl crush vibes." complimenting her as i clap my hands, happy i didn't stutter.

"thank u, tho i didn't dance much so the actual would be the one u should compliment." wiping the sweat on her forehead as we sit on the couch beside the audio system.

"regardless, u still nailed it. i saw how u used ur charms." teasing her.

"aish Yeddeong, just learn the song and sing it with me." handing me the lyrics.

i studied the song thoroughly, adjusting my vocals to certain notes. we agreed to share parts, ofc i can't sing all of it. we'll just sing 'til the 2nd chorus.  i wonder how vocalist ryujin in the future will be. she have good vocals too besides her swag style of dancing and visuals, i hope people appreciates her for that.

"u done?"

"ne~ play the song." she plays the song and we start singing.

(SRJ-HYJ-RYEJI)

"Really really really really

Really really really really
Really really really really neol johahae

Really really really really nae mameul mideojwo oh wah~
Really really really really~ neol johahae
Really really really really nae mameul badajwo oh wah~
Really really really really~ neon na eottae?

eodiya jibiya an bappeum nawabwa
neone jip apiya neoege hagopeun mari isseo

igeol eotteohge mareul kkeonaeya haljin moreugetjiman
isanghan mal anya budam eopsi deureojwo

jigeum nae nune jeil
areumdaun geon neoya lady oh~
neol hyanghan nae mami donimyeon
ama nan billionaire~

neol johahae

Really really really really nae mameul mideojwo oh wah~
Really really really really~ neol johahae
Really really really really nae mameul badajwo oh wah~
Really really really really~ neon na eottae?

gajyeoga ireumeul aningeol shipji anha
hajiman niga meonjwo duryeoul jugil gidaril gillae
neoman bocheoreom michin jeonbu aradeutchin mothani
meomchul su eobtjanha malhae ihaeyaji mwo

meotjige gorin peureopojeu gateun serimeoni
jeonghaeboja hoching heoni malgo jagi anim darling
natganjireopne sangsanghaebwado
ginjangdwae piryohae a lot of alcohol
deongchineun sanmanhaedo
ne apeseon jagajine oh nae mam alkkana

jigeum nae nune jeil
areumdaun geon neoya lady oh woah~ baby
neol hyanghan nae mami donimyeon
ama nan billionaire~ neol johahae

Really really really really nae mameul mideojwo oh wah~
Really really really really~ neol johahae

Really really really really nae mameul badajwo oh wah~
Really really really really~ neon na eottae?

hoksirado naega

bulpyeonhamyeon let me know

hangeoreum dwiro ga

danji aneun sairo

gidaril su isseo

neodo nareul johahal geo gatda malhaejwo

jigeum dangjang manna

na jinsimeuro nege hal mari isseo neol johahae yeah~~

Really really really really nae mameul mideojwo oh wah~
Really really really really~ neol johahae
Really really really really nae mameul badajwo oh wah~
Really really really really~ neon na eottae?"

we finishe singing and both breathless. we are both looking at each other's eyes, not breaking away. she's still smiling from my high note while i'm still smiling at her rap. somehow, i feel relieved wit this song.

i confessed to Ryujin, indirectly.

neol johahae Shin Ryujin, since our first meet.