Chapter 17***

"Summer days were just a magazine, a magazine, a magazine...
Cutting grass for gasoline, for gasoline, so I can see ya soon..."

Gregory Alan Isakov | Dandelion Wine

***THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITIED AND IS NO LONGER CENSORED*** 

After that, each night became a game of who would make the first move. It was always me. I always wanted more and was eager to be about getting it. He never denied me and never made me feel unwelcome, even when I was awkward about it. He was responsive to my touch and let me know when I was doing good and when I was pleasing him.

The noises he made sent me. The half-moans and prolonged groans that I could feel vibrating down through me, swirling in my belly, tingling in the tip of my cock. The gasps he took whenever our mouths parted. To please him was to please myself.

One night we had a bath at about three in morning while everyone else was asleep, and I sat behind him, massaging his shoulders and washing his hair, reaching over and stroking him off in the tub

One night we had a bath at about three in morning while everyone else was asleep, and I sat behind him, massaging his shoulders and washing his hair, reaching over and stroking him off in the tub. When he came, we laughed and got out of the water, not knowing where it went.

I dried him off, studying every dip and curve of the surface of his body—all mine. His legs were lean and a bit hairier than mine, lending him a masculinity that made me feel soft. I kneeled and kissed his thighs and the creases of his hips, then took him into my mouth. Reluctantly he stopped me, saying we should probably go to bed. I got a sense that he was trying to protect me. As if he felt he didn't want to use me in that way. Not yet. I figured I'd try my luck again at a different time, and until then remembered the flavors I'd discovered in that brief time he was in my mouth.

A couple of days later, we all gathered in the lounge and practiced a few tunes while Niall played the guitar. After a while we passed it around and Liam took an interest in learning to play, (as did I). I was sat on the second couch with Lou, while Niall sat cross-legged on an oversized ottoman in the center of the floor, and Zayn and Liam sat together on the larger couch.

We covered as many songs as we knew, which Niall managed to play as best he could: like Jason Mraz "I'm Yours", Oasis "Wonderwall", Natalia Imbruglia's "Torn", and finally our very own "Gotta Be You". Later we tried our hands at writing, but everyone got distracted and fed up with each other. We had zero direction and fought over the second verse, proving it was impossible to write a song from five people's perspective.

I got up for a stretch, wrapping the blanket around me because I was still in my briefs, and watched the rain fall down the gables from the roof, puddling onto the grass beneath. It had been pouring since morning and we knew we would be stuck inside for the day, having to find things to keep us occupied after filming. Lou joined me at the window with a grimace.