Chapter 56***

(DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. It's important to remember this is all totally fabricated, embellished, and exaggerated for entertainment purposes.)

**********

******TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS POTENTIALLY TRIGGERING SUBJECT MATTER SUCH AS PAINFUL AND EMOTIONAL INTERCOURSE******

"What is that you express in your eyes?

It seems to me more than all

the print I have read in my life."

Walt Whitman

***THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED AND IS NO LONGER CENSORED***

Back upstairs, he went into the bathroom to clean himself up. I relished the smell of him on my fingers, stroking myself until he rejoined me. He came out a few minutes later, and I lit into him, laying him on his belly and kissing along his spine. I spread him open, burying my face inside and devouring my favorite taste in the world as though I hadn't eaten in days. Warm and moist and loud with the aroma of oats from his favorite soap. I ate him until he rasped into the pillow, short of breath.

I got the lube and he turned over to observe me; jittering. He followed my every move, watching me pop the cap and pour a generous amount into my hand, drizzling it over my cock. Now I worked it up and down my hardened length and he shut his eyes. Sensing his apprehension, I approached quietly, shutting off all the lamps in the room to comfort him. I thought it might've helped him feel hidden. Now I sat on the edge of the bed and spoke directly into his ear (the way he liked me to do.)

"Y'ok?" He gave me a nod of approval. "I'm so ready for you, Z. You ready for me?" He nodded again. "I love you so much..."

"Love youh too...m'ready, babe..." He sounded unconvincing and out of breath. I kissed his chest, hoping he'd calm down. When his breathing returned to normal, I lay him on his belly again and placed a pillow under his hips. I fingered his hole until he was up on his knees, craning his ass and begging for more. Lubing him up, I kneeled behind him and marveled at how impossibly stunning he was, on all fours and ready to receive me. I had never seen him from this perspective before, and what made me feel honored was that no one else had seen him in this way. Only me. Not even Perrie. She never would. This was the one thing I could give him that she couldn't, and it sent me on a wild power-trip.

I got him to lay down, then brushed his entry with my pink, oozing tip. As he reacted to it, I massaged his back and hips to draw him closer. I brushed the entry again and tossed my head back, overcome with what was about to happen. Now I broke into him as slowly and carefully as I could, shuddering so violently it felt like my bones would be dislodged.

Z gasped, immediately clenching around the small bit he had received. I pressed further, coaxing him to relax and accept me. "Please, baby..." I begged. "Let me in..." Once a few inches were inside, he became vocal about his discomfort, grunting with every move I made. I was gripped so tightly by him that I couldn't think straight. The hardest battle of my life became restraint.

I must not charge into him like I wanted, desperate to be swallowed by his warmth, longing to feel him clench around me while I stroked him from the inside out. The thought of him surrounding me was a like a drug whose high I was willing to chase for the rest of my life. Surround me, I rasped internally, imagining myself further within. Take me...please... I longed.