Power House

Bill's POV

Wow Pinetree just offered me a deal I couldn't refuse. I mean Pinetree was hot there was no doubting it. And if he wanted to see the life of a demon then so be it. But I'll have to give him his powers later. "Deal". I said. Me and Pinetree's hands shook and the deal was sealed. Pinetree will get his shot of demon adrenaline (which is pretty much just the power in which turned him into a demon) when he gets angry. I'll watch this whole thing play out for now. I watched as Pinetree went home. Argued with shooting star. Ooh I know his demon adrenaline will lock in ant second. Just then Pinetree started stomping up the stairs. I followed him to see what would happen as I thought he did transform his demon form looked rather cute if I do say so myself especially with the little bat wings. J read Pinetree's thoughts and saw that he was going to ask me about his demon form tomorrow. I decided now would be a good time to reveal myself so that's what I did Pinetree seemed rather unsurprised by my sudden appearance. But I could hear all the questions bottled up in his head so I was ready to start answering them.

Mason's POV

From what seemed like out of the blue bill appeared which at this point didn't really scare me I mean bill was everywhere. But my head was full of questions. So I asked him. " Bill I have questions I say sitting up. He looked at me eye never leaving me but he didn't make eye contact he seemed to be looking me up and down studying me. "Bill my eyes are up here". I said impatiently. He looked up and his yellow form glowed a very light pink. Which I could tell he was embarrassed. But I shook it off and Decided to ask him my questions. " Bill?" I said while he was making direct contact with me.
"Yea Pinetree?" He said Never breaking eye contact. " Why does my demon form look like this?" Thays your new human form Pinetree your a demon now so you have two different forms." The words coming out of bills mouth dazzled me. I was a demon now but something felt like it was missing. Then it hit me. Like a freight train. " Bill do I have any powers." He looked at me serious but if he had a mouth you could see he was smiling. " No Pinetree demons aren't born with powers." He said. His words confused me. There was no doubt that I wanted the same powers bill had. " Bill how do I get them?" I asked curiosity taking over my entire body. "Why? Do you want them?" He asked me while putting his noodle like arms on the edges of his triangular form. I shook my head in a nod with a wide grin on my face. "Ok!" Bill said then with a snap of his fingers we were somewhere completely different. Everything was in grayscale so I knew we were in the mindscape but who's? Bill answered my questions as I'd reading my mind. " Well you see Pinetree this is THE MINDSCAPE." I tilted my head from confusion. And gave bill a look that said he needs to specify. "Well you see this here is the mindscape that connects all mindscapes." But that still didn't explain why we were in here in this lightly lot up basement. " Well Pinetree this is my mansion and this basement is where we'll be giving you your powers." After those words came out of bills mouth my excitement took over I was jumping up and down and squealing like a little girl. What do j have to do? Bill said nothing but instead snapped his fingers and a summoning circle appeared. The circle was similar to bills except my zodiac was replaced by bills and instead of a triangle in the middle it was a star with bat wings. " Step into the wheel." Bill said with a blank and mentor like voice. I did as told and with a snap of bills fingers that was really starting to get annoying. Candles were all around the wheel. Then all of a sudden bill started chanting something.

Ignis, terra, Metal, Aeris, Aquæ, & sanguis. Quibus elementis obligantes circuli maiores sequi vestigia; et dederunt manus suas vires adversus bonos. Cum iniuria et debilitat lucem quando imminet descensus stateram in manu tua tibi circulus inveniemus. Nos loco ad id solum, non tenetur ut deserere. Hoc sacramentum simul incipit itinere.
As he did this I felt a sharp burning sensation everywhere. I screamed at how much pain I was feeling but that wasn't the worse part I was laughing as well. As bill stopped chanting the pain stopped. When he was done I didn't feel any different. " Bill I don't think it worked." He looked at be arms crossed. And I heard his voice in my head. " Why don't you look for yourself." He said with his scary monotone voice. I looked down at myself nothing was different I was still in my new human form. But I soon realized I wasn't touching the floor. I was floating! I heard bill laugh. I tried to step out of the circle but was stopped by the force field. I looked at bill who's happy tone was gone. " Sorry Pinetree sometimes I forget about the barrier I'll have to take it down but it'll take a bit". Why can't I just walk out? I asked curiosity loud in my voice. "Demons can't do that touch  that barrier long enough and you'll die". Bill said that with such a cool tone but I wonder I'm only temporarily half demon. "Hey, bill if I'm half demon shouldn't I be able to walk out"? Bill looked at be thinking. "I don't know pinetree there's never been a half demon before". Bill's eye was shaped in like a sideways crescent moon, like how it would look if an completley insane person was smiling. But a question was stuck on my mind. If I focus enough will I be able to walk out.  It's worth a shot. And this will be my chance to impress Bill. I placed my hand on the barrier watching it ripple. I focused as hard as I could, I felt a power surge inside my body. I pushed all that power to my left hand. Then. The barrier shattered like a window being broken. I walked out glass shards breaking even more under my steps. I could feel my my eyes changing color. From a bright gold to my usual eye color a dark brown chestnut. The power I felt was still there. Stronger. Tinkling the ends of my limbs. "WOW." Is all I heard bill say. Then. I did the most unthinkable thing

--------------------End of chapter------------------

Here it is as promised sorry again for taking so long for this but on another note I feel like this chapter was kinda run on and wasnt that good please let me know so I can work on it if you don't all chapters will end up like this one. So let me know if you liked it or not

Bye bye now