The Transformation

Hey guy it's yo boi Alcor_Cipher666 back with another chapter

Mason's POV again

I reached the porch of the Mystery shack and opened the door. I walked in only to be tackled by I sobbing Mabel. "Dipper where were you we were worried sick you were gone for hours". Mabel said mascara running. I pushed her off a dusted the invisible dust off my clothes and looked at her with annoyance in my expression. "I was doing stuff what's it to ya". I said while walking past her on the way to what was now just my room. She looked at me hurt then get hurt expression turned to anger. "What's been up with you dip ever since summer 4 years ago you've only grown to hate me more and more. What did I do that made you do upset huh." She said sadness and anger clear in her voice. I stopped dead on my tracks I was grabbing on to the railing of the stairs do ruffly my knuckles turned pure white. I looked at Mabel with the coldest stare I could conceive. "Really. Really Mabel what did you do". I said. Now I was angry. "Maybe it was the fact that you took my trust and ripped it in half. Your trusted a guy you knew for 2 months over someone you knew your entire life. I said putting my hand on my chest motioning to myself. " And what's worse is that after all that you didn't show a hint of regret and you just kept on destroying all the trust I had over and over and over again till I had nothing left". I said voice booming through the shack. "So Mabel next time you wonder why your twin, your do called "best friend" is by your side anymore just know your to blame Mabel". I was done talking and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. Without I second thought I walked upstairs leaving a sad Mabel standing there with her head down eyes on the floor. It somewhat good to finally let all this anger out. I walked into my room closed and locked the door just in case anyone tries to come and talk to me. Suddenly I felt a surge of power go through me. And I felt my body change. My blood felt like fire burning where my tattoos were from both my arm to my shoulders all the way down to my lower back. I felt my teeth grow and well as my ears. Then suddenly I felt excruciating pain in my back even worse than before. And then It just stopped. I was fine. I found a nearby mirror and looked at my reflection. Tears were running down my face. Most likely from how painful it was. But the strange thing was my tears weren't there original cleary blue color. Now they were liquid gold streaming down my face. I soon realized other strange things about my new appearance. For one my teeth were way sharper. Sharp enough to be used as daggers. My ears were also pointy from there roundish shape to ears looking like those of an elf. But the strangest thing was my eyes and my clothes was now wearing a black suit jacket that reached my lower thighs with a white undershirt and gold cufflings, matching pants, dress shoes with a gold tip, and a top hat with a gold ring. My eyes were simply black with gold cat like slots much like bills eyes. "Guess this is my demon form" I said. I looked at my bed. I had grown tired from the painful transformation. Flopped on my back on my bed and the something poked me. "Ouch" I said as I hoped up I looked behind me to see two little bat wings at my lower waist I sighed " guess I have wings to now. I then just flopped back on my bed laying on my stomach now and fell into a deep sleeping deciding I'll talk to Bill about this tomorrow. Then not even a second later I was out.

Ok good chapter I'm proud of it. So firstly sorry I keep doing Dipper's POV other people's POV will be introduced later. And other characters as well some from the story some made up but yes

Secondly here's Dipper's demon form for those of you who don't know (it's literally on the cover)

There you are beautiful sight to see

And last but not least everyone give it up to my new editor Allshowsisgood
There more of a partner than an editor but you get the gist anyway I'm tired it's threee am goodnight everyone