Two brains become one

I did it. I'm here now, I'm actually a demon. "Got that right pinetree can kill anyone you want now." Bill what the hell was that I know you can speak through minds but this time it felt weird. "Well ya see pinetree we're linked now. You see when a demon turns a human into a demon they become linked and there minds become one". Ohh ok that makes slightly more sense. So your saying we can pretty much read each other's minds? " minds thoughts and memories pinetree". Awesome now I can finally know what your thinking all the time. Oh no pinetree that can't happen I have a barrier over my thoughts and memories so you can't read mine, but I can read yours. No fair why don't I have a barrier around my thoughts.? " Takes a lot of practice. Can't say you'll get there your only demon for 24 hours." Damnit what if I hypothetically wanna become demon permanently? " Well pinetree you'd have to wait till our first deal is over with and you'd have to have something to give me." Ok I'll think about it then. "Well then what should we do now?" Well how about we check out my new powers? "Sounds boring but I got nothing else to do. Fine let's do it. Ok which should we try first? "How about shapeshifting that seems like the easiest." Ok. How do I shapeshift? "Think about what you want to become and you should know what to  do from from there." Ok got it. let's see what to turn into. Hmm how about a wolf? Yeah sounds simple enough. Now all I have to do is think of what I wanna be. Annnnnnd WOLF. Did I do it. "Uhh depends on what you wanted to become." I just wanted to become a simple wolf. Btw way why do you look so small, and why do I all of a sudden crave human bones.
"You might've overdid it a bit pinetree." What'd you mean? "Look through the  mirror." Damn I look badass but I didn't intend on being a demon wolf more of just a forest Kinda wolf. " Hmm your demon powers must be jump started since your only demon for one day so your at top level demon. Which means unless you really focus then you'll always get the top outcome." The bad news is now it'll be more difficult to change back, you'll have to think about exactly what you wanna be your you won't come out right." Ok seems easy enough. Ok I wanna be my old self in my old clothes nothing else Annnd Blam. Did it work? "Seems like it you look the same but you changed back intonyour human self instead of demon form so we'll have to work on that." Alright fine work cool can we try my other powers now? Yeah fine.

Time skip to 5 hours later

I'm pooped those tests took a lot out of me. "Yeah that'll happen if you have top notch powers with no practice you lose energy quicker. Well I can't wait to get some rest. Yea days almost over so what's your finally answer pinetree. Demon for eternity or human for a life time. Idk I'm gonna have to sleep on it. But I'll let you know. " Well when you have your answer you know where to find me." Yeah bye bill. "So long pinetree. And oh it's been real. Bye.

And with that Dipper woke up lying on the grass in the woods in that same clearing with one question on his mind. Which Do I Choose.

That's the end of the chapter I think I did better than last time but i could still use some work please let me know I wanna make this story the best I can

Ps: I need a new editor I don't think my last editor reads the story anymore so let me know.