1.11 | 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Travis looked at me like he didn't recognise me anymore, like he didn't know who was standing before him, because the girl from before never swore like a sailor.

He made me like this. I vowed never to let a man take advantage of me like Travis did, which is why I am so hardened, I will never and I mean never, let myself get vulnerable like I was when I was still with Travis. If there is one thing that Travis has taught me is that all men are fucking scum.

"Butter--"

"Don't fucking call me that again Travis, you don't deserve to after what you have done to me, call me that again and I'll make you cut your own dick off and staple it to your forehead"

He swallowed but wisely kept his trap shut.

"You got what you wanted, I gave you your fucking reasons now I'm leaving."

I turned around to leave, never to see his fucking disgusting face again

"B--- I mean, Kira, wait" He grabbed my arm and I, without wasting time ripped it off me.

"Don't touch me" I muttered.

"Look, I just want to say something before you go"

I should leave, I shouldn't even be listening to the shit that he would be no doubt sprouting out of his mouth, but curiosity got the better of me. "Two minutes"

He sighed, "Look, I'm sorry okay, I didn't know you felt that way and---"

"You would have known if you bothered to ask Travis!" I shouted interrupting him, "If you had bothered to pay attention to me, we wouldn't be here right now and our conversation would be going in a different direction."

"I know but--"

"You don't know shit! You don't know the loneliness I felt everytime you left me to go and flirt and probably cheat behind my back, you don't know the claustrophobia I felt everytime you smothered me with your dictatorship. It felt like a roller coaster ride with you everyday Travis and not the good kind that makes your heart skip a beat, so don't you dare tell me that you know when you don't know anything!"

"I'm sorry Kira! I know that I've been the shittiest person to you from the start and I just want a second chance to prove to you that I can change"

"Save it. Shove you and your half assed apology up your ass because we are never getting back together and there is no second chance you are getting from me. Go back to your slut and don't ever talk to me again."

"Kira---" He sighed.

"I mean it Travis, don't talk to me again or I will be forced to do something to you that I will regret."

He looked at me with pained eyes but I stood on stubbornly, I wasn't going to fall for those eyes again. Those eyes are the reason for my downfall in the first place.

"I'm really sorry," He murmured walking away.

"Fuck you and your sorry," I muttered at his back and turned to walk away too, "Never again," I said to myself for the millionth time with a pained breath as I struggled to keep the tears at bay, "Never again will I let myself get vulnerable with a boy ever again."

--𝘍𝘐𝘕--

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!

- Angel