3.6 | 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘹

❝There is a particular story that the handsome boy likes, a fairytale...or a folklore more like it. It's about a lion and a deer, the predator and the prey. It's in their animal nature for a lion to hunt the deer simply because of they are at the very bottom of the food chain.

Now everybody knows that the Lion is the King of the Savannah  and so one day, the Lion was hungry and decided to go hunt for himself...not a usual occurrence because it's the lionesses that usually hunt, so this lion prawled around looking for lunch in the Savannah until he found it, a majestic looking doe drinking water in the river, the doe didn't see him coming so he stooped low and prepared to strike but then suddenly the doe looked back at him straight in the eye and stared back not blinking, not a sliver of fright in her eyes.

The lion was surprised of course, why wasn't this doe shivering with fright? He was the feared one, who tore flesh from bones, the King of the Savannah, he was literally about to attack the doe but the doe wasn't afraid, in fact the doe looked amused at him as it dared the lion to attack with her eyes alone, and that alone made the Lion back away from the Doe because of her surprising attitude and the Lion is not a fan of surprises.

Do you know why the handsome boy loves that story? It's because the bumbling girl is nothing like fearless doe that challenged a lion with her eyes. She is more like easy prey, which is both amusing and pathetic. Amusing because it made it sadly easy to play her and pathetic because it made it sadly easy to play her.❞

____

𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘵 ⑧⓪⓪+ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤! 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 1𝘒 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦?

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘹