chapter 1:her evil side

Let's begin....

Ragini was sitting beside her love. She was no more weak or sacrificing, she finally got what she wanted. Laksh, whom she loved so much, for whom she can do anything. For whom she pushes her own sister to the river. At this moment she couldn't smile because it was not good situation.
And she could feel him putting the vermilion on her forehead completing the final procedure of their marriage.

And this is it, Now laksh is only her's. And no one else, she would surround him with her love so much that he would not even ever think of her half sister swara.
It was the time when they stood and Parineeta helped her to stand. Since it would be difficult for Ragini to stand up in this heavy lehenga and the jewlery.
She looked at her dadi ma, without her help at the last moment she couldn't do it!

But she could find a shock in her face. And every of the Maheshwari had the same kind of shock in their face. She doubted and turned to her right side where laksh was standing.... But to her shock it wasn't her Laksh but it's Sanskar. Who married her covering his face in sehera!

Sometime Ago....

After pushing Swara into the river, after betraying swara, Ragini have returned back to baadi and smartly managed the situation. She either didn't tell Sanskar about Swara's whereabouts. When he clearly asked her, and accused her that she was behind Swara's missing. But she smartly presented the video of drugged Swara. Which breaks Laksh. Sanskar who felt this was wrong, who understood what might have happened tried to make laksh understand it when Ragini revealed the truth of Sanskar being acting of mentally ill. No one believed Sanskar and he was thrown out, and he thought only Swara could fix everything back and he should bring her.

Sanskar:Ragini... don't do anything wrong..
He goes towards the car and was about to sit.
If he goes to look swara then it would be too late what he should do?
Sanskar:laksh you believed swara so much you have always supported her but what happened today????and what i end up with Ragini?? it's all because of me, I can't let her take the wrong steps!

He left out a breath suddenly sees someone,it was Omi who came to laksh's wedding along with few of the friend.
Sanskar:Omi!!
Omi sees:Sanskar bhaai you are fine...
Sanskar:yes i am fine.omi here there got a great trouble for laksh.nobody is believing me only you can help me!
Omi looks at him:but what happened?i mean what was the problem?
Sanskar:swara is missing,and the situation got swara have runaway!
Omi and friends looks at him:what?but if she had really run away then?
Sanskar:for that purpose i am saying please help look for her in the temple.where she went missing.or else laksh would be in problem!
They thought for some minute and nods.because they found Sanskar was really concerned for Laksh.
They goes to the temple where swara went...
And he still didn't believe they would search swara,they might change their mind if they talk to laksh in between.
He takes out a phone and he thought why didn't he think this first and informs someone to look for swara in the temple!

Sanskar sneakily enters back to baadi and found Ragini doing a drama.where Laksh said that he will marry her.

In sometime...
Laksh enters a room and clutched a chair tightly and tears shed down his eyes.he couldn't believe that his swara could betray him like this.
When Sanskar from behind:laksh.
Laksh turns:what are you doing here again?i told you right I don't want to listen to you.it was only me happened to believe so much and easily get betrayed by the person i love!!
Sanskar:love???really.forgot what you did?when you knew about me and kavitha being getting married in temple,i had told you not to inform to bade papa but still you did..what was the result i lost her forever and you are talking about love.
His eyes have welled up.but still he controlled: don't react as if you did nothing...and don't repeat the mistake once i did, I didn't trust my family,you don't end up not trusting Swara.
Laksh looks at him.