Chapter 10:MD's wife and MD

Let's begin....

Annapurna:listen swara i wanted to clarify one thing to you.
Swara looks at her:maa..
Annapurna: it's that, like that way Pari and Ragini are daughter-in-law of this home, you are also. So there's some of your responsibility too. We all together work so I don't want any of my daughter-in-laws to feel partial. And don't think i am taunting you or forcing you to do something.i don't want anyone to think like that.see now you also got the option to join office but you wanted to take care of Laksh that's why you wanted to stay with him. It's good only,but for me 3 daughter-in-laws are same.
Swara:i understood maa.i wont give chance to complain.

Annapurna nods and moves,as she her heard the conversation of Pari and Ragini and she felt it to clear it to swara.

Swara moves to her room:may be this is also Ragini, she knows that I don't know much about this.. I don't know why she changed a lot!

While here...

Sanskar acts so shocked:whatt?
Ragini: isn't it better to discontinue the relation which has no meaning.
Sanskar scratches his forehead:what has no meaning?
Ragini:our relation!
Sanskar:what relation?
Ragini: our marriage it happened because you wanted to stop me from doing wrong!
Sanskar smiles caresses her cheeks:how much you over think? Kis gadhe ne tumse yeh kaha.. it's getting late..go and sleep
He yawns:i will sleep now.
He turns.
She angrily wanted to press his neck.
He quickly turns while she looks other side brushing her hair.

Sanskar:did you do something?
Ragini:nahi tho!
Sanskar turns..
She glares him when he turns again she was smiling.
Sanskar:if someone have bat with them be careful or you have to take care of the person 24*7
He sleeps while it took some time for Ragini to understand his words.
Ragini:am waiting for tomorrow Mr.temporary husband.

And next day..

After the breakfast..

Ram:today Pari and Ragini are joining the i wish them all the best.
Sujatha was looking sad.
Ram:you also want to come to office.
Sujatha:na ji na i can't work in office and all let me have some rest.
Ragini:Mummy ji..are you alright you look so gloomy..
Sujatha uninterested:tu hai tho aur kya ho sakta hai!
All looks at her.
Sujatha laughs being forced:i mean to say you were here always beside me what can happen to me?

Ragini moves to room to get her phone where Sanskar was looking at a file.
Ragini:today is it your interview?
Sanskar looks at her and smiles:kya karun my wife taunts me..

Flashback..

Ragini was studying a file along with laksh.
After that she comes out of his room when sanskar stood there:how can you be like this?you don't discuss anything with me.
Ragini smiles sarcastically: uske liye kaam dandha kuch hona chahiye na.what i can expect with the person who eloped from the home and to my misery returned back after 5 years.accha hota ghum hi ho jate.
Sanskar smiles:wah you opened my eyes.now i will work...

Flashback ends.

Ragini:it was just that i was angry then i really didn't mean!
He nods.
Ragini smiles.
And she turns and her expression turns annoyed.

She moves out and reaches Laksh's room where Swalak were talking and laughing.she gets angry.
When someone held her arm.
She turns and sees Sanskar.
Sanskar:you changed right?
Ragini:no..i..i was just..i just wanted to thank laksh because of him it happened.
Sanskar:okay come..

He drags her inside along.
Laksh:bhaai..
Sanskar:well your bhabhi wanted to thank you..
Laksh smiles:bhaai you don't need to stress bhabhi when she is..but I won't call her that!
Sanskar smiles and looks at Ragini.
But Ragini simply smiles because she can't show her annoyance in front of him for the plan she have in her mind.
Swara also gets confused.