chapter 11:story of love!

Let's begin.....

Ragini have lost her cool completely.this temporary husband of her have doublecrossed her.
But still she calms herself not to react too much in front of him so it would affect the bigger plan she was making to!

Sanskar looks at Ragini was standing lost.
He slowly moves to her and hugs her from back.
While she got startled.and frees herself from him and mutters:cheapster!
He acts as if he didn't heard her:you said something?
She shrugs her shoulder.
Sanskar:i heard as if you said cheap..
Ragini:noo...
He passes her a look.

Ragini:i don't want this post.
Pointing to the table.
Sanskar sees the flex board:you are already Ragini Sanskar Maheshwari so you can't change anything okay!
Ragini:urgh..i told about this post..i mean the professional post you are giving me .
Sanskar:oh sorry sorry but what's the problem?
Ragini herself:You..

Ragini:i don't have experience of job and for my qualification give me job..
Sanskar:but why do you need experience.don't worry i will be with you always and always to get you experienced.
She crosses her eyes:what do you mean?
Sanskar:err...wait go i gave you the job for you to grow.
He dials the number.

And a guy enters.
Sanskar:Rohan..give her the work of Accounts and no need to hire candidate for the Accountants.
Rohan:but..
Sanskar:do as i say..
Rohan nods and he signs Ragini to move.

Ragini moves along with Rohan still not believing that this stubborn temporary husband of her have accepted easily.

Rohan shows her the desk:Mam..
Ragini:wait don't call me Mam.call me Ragini since i am also employee and i am not that dumb head's wi...
Rohan looks at her.
Ragini:i mean to say consider me as other employee.since you have bigger post then me i will call you sir and don't take me as your boss's wife.
While Rohan nods with smile.

He explains the work to her by opening the computer.soon few other too joined there speaking to her was great time.everyone introduces themselves to her.actually Ragini treated them like colleagues like she knew for long time and didn't had an attitude of being boss's wife.and within no time they become friendly with her.

Sanskar was seeing all this in the television of CC camera.and he off's the speaker.
He smiles:My wife!
The moment of pride..ah wait,he needs to do what he planned for.
He turns to the table:very soon there would be the day for this!

Rohan gets shocked after what Sanskar tells him.
Rohan:but sir she is just new and your...
Sanskar:so what if she is my wife?it's on the off hours.now she is my employee
Rohan:but sir isn't it too much for today?
Sanskar:will you and do it or i myself should go?
Rohan:no sir i will go!
He goes.

Sanskar:Mission forgetting Laksh starts now.you will face so much works that either you won't get time to meet him nor you can even think about him.
He pats on to himself:wah Sanskar.you are smart.now i will also see yeh Laksh ka bhooth kaise nahi uthrega!

While Rohan moves and stood in front of Ragini.
Rohan:Ragini.
She looks at him.
Rohan places few of the Accounts files.

It never happened anyone in the office for any employee had to work so much in the first day.
Rohan:you can get the other data's reports in the computer.
Ragini looks at the files.
Rohan:and it's sir's orders that you have to complete all these in 3 days!
She nods..while he looked at her apologetically.

Ragini herself:i know your motive sanskar.you want the revenge from me.but i will also show you who i am!

Ragini looks at th files which were 2-3 years back file.and that accounts wouldn't needed too.she fumes but she still controlled herself and opens the file.