Chapter 9: we should divorce!

Let's begin....

Sanskar wakes up from his sleep and sits:here i was thinking my wife will get a bed coffee for me rather she would give it to laksh even if he doesn't need but she would never give it to.... (He widens his eyes)tooo...
He sees the hot coffee placed beside:coffee for me. Who kept it?
Ragini enters the room in a sweet tone:Sanskar ji you woke up!
She smiles brightly.

Sanskar left out a breath and nods:Sapna hai! (It's a dream)
Ragini looks at him confused.
Sanskar :Sanskar wake up man!
He turns and again sees her.
She moves to him and she picks the coffee:take it.it will get cold.
He gulps and holds the cup.So it's real!

Sanskar was about to sip but stops seeing the coffee.he inhales the coffee.see the wife who can think to hit her husband with a bat,would she think twice to add the poison in his coffee..??
He looks at Ragini who was smiling and he left out a laugh a small laugh sheepishly.
Sanskar: night you wanted to kill me with bat morning with coffee??
Ragini's smile vanished:i am sorry..
She was about to take the cup back from him when he stops her:i was joking!

Sanskar:between what changed in one night.
Ragini: it's nothing for what you did for me?
He raises his eyebrows.
Ragini:you have stopped me from doing the greatest sin that was to snatch the happiness of Swara and Laksh.the greatest sin which would have made me a murderer today.each time i tried to harm their relation you stood as a barrier actually saving me.whole night i just thought about it and i realized how evil i turned.
Sanskar:no first tell me I won't die if i drink this coffee right? actually i am just 28.mere bohoth sapne hai till my grand child's wedding.
She didn't reply anything.
Actually though he heard her his mind was running with such a question that he couldn't stop himself from asking it.
Ragini takes the cup from him.
Ragini smiles sarcastically:it was true that you can't believe me after whatever i did so....
While he takes the cup back from her.

Sanskar keeps the coffee on table:i will first brush my teeth and come!
She looks at him.
He goes to washroom.

Inside the washroom
Sanskar:i cannot digest..hmm!
He nods and brushes his teeth and himself:anyways she won't try to kill me vecause she don't want herself to be in trouble.
He smiles:fine.but i should be careful!

When doesn't find the coffee neither Ragini.
Sanskar:this wasn't the dream.
He walks out and sees her alone in the kitchen.
And he sees her pouring the coffee in sink.
Sanskar:hey what are you doing?
She got stumbled listening his voice!

Ragini turns:woh nothing..
She was about to go when he held her wrist and she didn't face him.
Sanskar:why did you take the coffee and then pour it here?
Ragini:well I don't want you to think like that.i thought for a compensating you for all the problem i caused but i think i already did so much of mistake that these won't make believe anyone.
She frees her hand from him and goes.

Sanskar:what this girl???really she changed.and I can't believe it!

Later...

Swara comes back to Maheshwari Mansion.
Sanskar just observes Ragini she was standing blank.

Once after everyone goes to their respective rooms.
Sanskar was about to go when he sees Ragini moving out of the mansion: where's she going?
He followed her but he sees her moving to garden:yeh pakka kuch bada soch rahi hai!
(She is definitely thinking something big!)

Ragini sees him.
While he moves and sits there.
Ragini:do you want something?
Sanskar:no won't you go to Laksh's room.now tho your arch enemy is also here!
Ragini doesn't reply anything.
Sanskar:what happened?till last night you were doing laksh laksh laksh suddenly what changed?
Ragini:sometimes a moment is enough to realise your mistakes and i realised and now i am not understanding what i should do.
Sanskar himself:i don't feel that you realised....still!!
Ragini:i think it's better if i confess everything to family.