chapter 7: sujatha's dream comes true!

Let's begin....

Ragini takes blessings from Shekhar and dadi.
Shekhar:how are you?
Ragini smiles:i am good papa..
Shekhar:then let's go!
Swara looks at laksh. He side hugs her. And she smiles and looks at Ragini who was already looking at them.

Sanskar stood as a barrier in between them blocking her view. She burns seeing him. She would have not hated someone like him. Not even Swara!

Sanskar moves to Ragini and he directly hugs her shocking her and she couldn't move.
Sanskar:i would miss you so much jaan!
Ragini was shocked, it was just that she can't react in front of anyone.

Annapurna sees it, she gets confused as what Ragini told her was not this of course!

Sanskar:anyways.. i would come and pick you this evening till then miss me. Okay!
Ragini glares him.
Everyone were looking at them.
Ragini just smiles weakly.

Sanskar:uncle should i come to drop you all?
Shekhar:no no i got the taxi!
Sanskar:but why taxi i will drop you.
Dadi bit rudely: it's a ritual Son-in-law should not come..
Sanskar:saying Son-in-law and saying should not come.
Dadi just turns her face.
Sanskar:I know dadi for whatever happened you are angry afterall Ragini was dear to you. And i accept that i did.. initially may be i was bad but trust me, may be i am not a best husband but i would try to be better. I know i did so much wrong but in that situation I didn't knew what to do.really Ragini changed me so much. May be it's impossible for you to forgive me ...
He stretch his lips
Ragini looks at him as now he is playing a victim card.
Shekhar pats his shoulder and nods.
And they leaves.

Annapurna:Sanskar.. i want to talk to you.
Sanskar looks at her.
Annapurna:Alone!
Sanskar just nods.

In Sanskar's room.
Annapurna:do you really love Ragini?
Sanskar looks on as after 10 minutes she broke her silence with such question.
Annapurna:if you are changing that's really good Sanskar.but if you are showing up in front of family then don't do it!
Sanskar:badi maa why are you asking me about this?
Annapurna: don't crush her innocence again in revenge things. Revenge is something which spoils everything.
Sanskar:sorry badi maa i know that i was wrong.but either whatever happened with me years ago was also not right.do you know someone lost their life.
Annapurna looks on:i know but it wasn't meant to happen if you showed some patience.and after all that you showed as dead to your own family then acted mentally ill.now you know those revenge were useless once you got to know the actual what happened that day!
Sanskar:i am sorry..
Annapurna:i am just telling you don't do it with Ragini.she have lost her mother and then accepted Sharmishta and swara,which is impossible for one to do it.and laksh too ditched her!
Sanskar:i know that badi maa why are you telling me this!
Unaware with fact of manipulation of Ragini.Sanskar was getting confused of why Annapurna was saying all this.
Annapurna: don't spoil Ragini's life.what happened is happened,accept her as your wife!
She goes.
It wasn't hard for him to guess what might have happened now.
He smiles:accept her as your wife!
He rubs his palms.

While here Ragini was sitting in the room talking with her dadi.
Dadi:you didn't call me neither didn't pick my call!
Ragini:Dadi i was already in trouble then what i would have spoke?
Dadi:but laado now i think it's too late.
Ragini passes her a look:what do you mean by it's too late?
Dadi:see try to understand me now swara is Laksh's wife and also the other truth can't change that you are now Sanska...
Ragini stops her showing her palm:already listening that i am frustrated now you don't start.if someone to be blamed to my this condition no?then solely it's you.
Dadi gets hurt:Laado..
Ragini:yeh Laado Laado Karke hi aapne sab bhigada hai dadi ma!
She stood and was about to move but stops and turns:now don't interfere in my life.i am not staying under you now.and i know what i have to do!
She storms out.Dadi was brutally hurt by her words!