Bonus Chapter (The First Time 18+)

This chapter is based after the lockdown is over so that means the time line is in the future.

The Lock-down was finally over and LeeTay and friends decided to have a 6 nights and 7 days outing to a nearby island for a much needed vacation and relaxation, and this would also give them a chance of being with each other as well as check their relationship dynamics when they are with friends. In-spite of being with each other during the lock-down, their relationship had not gone beyond a few kisses and this frustrated Lee. He could understand Tay and his reluctance as this was his first serious relationship and he was quite new to the physical aspect of it. Hence Lee decided to take full advantage of this vacation to speed gear their relationship to the next level.

Tay on the other hand was also quite ready to take their relationship to the next level but he was scared as he didn't have much idea of what goes into Manxman sex. He knew the basics but was still not convinced and hence decided to do a thorough study of the subject, after understanding about the cleaning and stretching he was quite sure he was ready for it but now how was he suppose to convey this to Lee.

When they reached the island with their friends (off, Gun, Oab, ssing, mond,arm, jennie, godji) they decided to rent 5 rooms where jennei and godji, off and arm, gun and sing, oab and mond, Tay and lee decided to share rooms, everyone were quite shocked when Lee had said that he had wanted to share his room with Tay as people expected Tay and Off to share the rooms.

Tay and Lee both were quite ready for this trip (lube and condom), but didn't know how to broach this topic, Tay was quite uncomfortable when he entered their room in-spite of sharing a flat during the lock-down he was tensed. Seeing this Lee approached Tay.

L: P'tay what's the matter... you seem uncomfortable....

T: mmm.......

L: phi....

T: I don't know how to say this (then Lee noticed that Tay was blushing)

L: P'tay if you are scared that something might happen then don't worry there is no hurry...

T: No... I want that to happen.....

L: Phi....(in shock and amusement)

T: (embarrassed) Fuck... I mean....

L: I understand Phi... but are you sure....

T: Yes (nods)

L: lets fresh up first....

T: you go first....

L: okay....

Lee went to freshen up first and when he was done then Tay went to the bathroom, Tay was taking a lot of time and when he did come out he was quite flushed.

L: Phi we don't need to rush this, I can wait.

When Tay heard this he walked towards Lee and kissed him, when Tay kissed Lee it seemed as if the hold that was on Lee was broken and he pounced on Tay.

T: Fuck Lee slowly....

L: sorry Phi, I will try

With that he slowly stripped Tay of him clothes seeing Tay bear in front of him was a dream come true for Lee as he had never seen Tay fully bear before. When Tay looked at Lee's lust filled eyes he was quite enamored he never knew someone could look at him in such a manner.

L: Phi are you sure because after this there is no back off...

T: I am ready (and lifted his hands asking for a hug)

With that Lee striped himself and knelt on the bed, Lee was quite well endowed in the below department seeing this Tay became a bit scared. Tay was above average but Lee was a bigger and thicker. Seeing Tays reaction Lee went towards him...

L: Phi, don't worry I will take care of you....

With that he began to kiss Tay, he then kissed his jaw and then slowly began his journey south he slowly began to pepper kisses on his neck and chest, when he first licked Tays nipple Tay jerked from shock and seeing this reaction, he confidently dwelled further. he began to play with Tays twin nubs and the resulting moans were music to his ears.

T: Lee....oh lord what are you doing.....

When Lee reached Tays member and took him in his mouth Tay jerked and tried to move away in shock, but Lee kept a firm grip on his waist and began to give Tay a blow job. When tay was too over whelmed with what was going on Lee took the lube from the bedside Table and began to prepare Tay. When he inserted one finger he noticed that it went in quite easily.

T: I researched (hearing this Lee kissed Tay and continued)

Lee continued to prepare Tay but when it came down to three fingers Tay flinched.

L: shhhhssshhh... phi relax

And continued to insert and stretch Tays hole, when he felt that Tay was prepared enough he removed his fingers and Tay whined and Lee quickly roaled on a condom and inserted himself slow and steady in Tay, when he was fully inside Tay he stopped all his movements to allow Tay to adjust to the foreign intrusion, when after a few moments Tay gave him the go he set a slow rythem, but then he decided to change the angel a bit when suddenly Tay moaned loudly.

T: leeeee....

Lee started to piston into Tay with full-speed and at the same time started to squeeze Tays cock and Tay finally climaxed and when Tays walls tighted around him he also let go. the slowly removed himself from Tay and lied down beside him, Tay was still in shock from his climax and was quite.

L: Phi are you alright

T: mmmmm....

With that Lee left and brought a warm towel to clean Tay, while cleaning Tay he noticed that tay was a bit swollen and there was a trace of red.

L: phi I am sorry.....

With this he hugged Tay but then Tay looked at him with a grin.

T: can we do it once again....

L: phi you will be the death of me.

The End