Bonus Chapter

TayLee and friends, had just come back from their mini vacation, and everyone had decided to keep mum(quite) about Taylee's relationship because Tay still had a very popular ship going on and they didnt want that this creates a problem in both Tay and Lee's work life. Because they had seen just how toxic some of the fans could be and they wanted to avoid that.

GMMTV OFFICE..

Tay and Lee had been cooped up in Tays office for quite sometime and Off had noticed that and he wanted to smack them both as they were giving him an early ticket to his grave....

OFF: What are these fools doing....its going to look so suspicious.....haven't they decided to keep this among us only but they are not able to keep their hands to themselves...if I catch them doing something indecent I am going to kill them..

And with this Off walks towards Tays office when he hears..

T: Lee its hurting dont do it here....any one can come in anytime..

L: pls P'Tay I cant....i am sorry i need this....

With that Off rushed in to stop what was going on and when he entered the scene he saw made him see red

O: WTF...LEE....leave Tay right now...

Because Off had walked in them making out and he had just stopped Lee from removing tays shirt....

L: (in anger as he tried to hide tay from off's view) P'Off how can you enter anyone's cabin without knocking...

O: wasn't it you guys who had decided to keep ur relationship a secret....then why are you taking such chances what If someone had walked in on you....

Tay trying to calm the situation....

T: thanks off and we will try to keep this under wraps....wont we Lee

L: (with reculance) okay.

                                   ***
After lunch Tay had a photo shoot with New  as they had a fanmeet very soon and Lee was not ready to let Tay go and was sulking as he also wanted to come for the photo shoot.

L: Why cant you take me as well...

T: dont you have work as well your new drama has just gone air.....

L: but...

T: what's the matter Lee.....

L: I just dont want you to  e alone with him....

T: I am not going to be alone with him we will have a whole crew with us....and dont you trust me.....and you know this, it was always me who had feelings for him and not the other way round and now I know that it was just a passing infatuation...because now I know what true feelings are....

L: its not that I dont trust you it's just that I feel insecure....

T: awe my nong is feeling insecure
And with that Tay pulled in lee for a kiss....

🧖‍♂️: Tay they are calling us....