Chapter 2

Chapter 2 of IMYM. Happy Reading! ❤️

~ ~ ~

On the second day, Osamu is starting to feel a little better. Though he still experienced some stomach pain that leads him to throwing up or depositing wastes, his appetite is slowly coming back. (Y/N) on the other hand is happy as she watches her roommate feel better. The vibe in their hospital room is feeling happier, especially when Osamu had unexpected guests.

"Osamu, you sure made all of us worried. Even Suna and Atsumu were about to cry." Aran sighed, looking at the two who wouldn't even admit that they were concerned about their friend's condition.

"Aran-kun, don't make up stories." Suna nonchalantly said, as he continued to play his game on his phone. Though he panicked a little back then, Suna was the one who volunteered to call the nurse of their school.

"Why would I even cry about my idiotic brother, Aran-kun?" Atsumu tried to look fierce and brave, looking away from his older twin.

That lasted until,

"Atsumu, you were definitely crying." Their captain, Kita Shinsuke, spoke up. Atsumu was about to protest, but as they all know,

"Kita-san never lies." Atsumu became flustered as they laughed at the blonde haired twin, Of course Kita only showed a small smile.

"And who might you be?" Kita asked the (H/C) haired girl in front of him.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). A pleasure to meet all of you!"

"I didn't know you had someone with you, so I only bought for Osamu.." Kita apologized, making (Y/N) quickly shake her head.

"It's alright, I only have a small appetite hehe.." She scratches the back of her neck, remembering how Osamu asks if she would finish her food a while ago morning and the moment she offered her food, the gray haired man ate it in no time.

"Then we'll just share."

Everyone in the team stared at Osamu, amazed and dumbfounded with what he just said. The greedy man will share food with the person that he doesn't know that much in front of him.

"Samu, that expired milk didn't reach your brain, did it?"

"Are you feeling tired, Osamu?"

"What's wrong with Osamu-kun sharing food?" (Y/N) tilted her head to the side, the only one who's completely confused of what's happening.

"That's a problem. He is sharing food! He never even shares it with me, (Y/N)-chan." Atsumu complains, receiving a weak punch from his brother and telling him to shut up.

"(Y/N)-san, Don't mind what they say. It's Osamu's way of saying he cares for you." Kita clarified to (Y/N), making the girl's cheeks red.

"Oh- I see.. Well then, thank you Osamu-kun."

(Y/N) felt a nostalgic feeling of someone sharing with her. After years of hoping that someone would treat her as a friend even just a temporary time, that feeling finally came. For (Y/N), her heart feels so much joy that no words are enough to say how great it feels. Osamu saw how she smiled, for real.

And boy, it took his heart and breath away.

"I still think that your mind got infected by that rotten milk, Samu." Atsumu fires again, an irk mark appears on the gray haired twin's forehead. He definitely ruined his brother's own happy thoughts.

"I never asked for your comments, Tsumu."

"You're looking for a fight?"

"You burnt your scrambled eggs this morning again, didn't you?"