Chapter 10

"Osamu-kun!" A familiar voice was heard inside (Y/N)'s room the moment he barged in. His eyes immediately landed on the (H/C) haired girl lying on her hospital bed, with the oxygen mask and some wires attached to her body. Osamu saw how her heart still beats at a normal rate at the heart rate monitor, and he's also surprised to see Grenda, the person he didn't want to see.

"She hasn't woke up yet.." Grenda sadly said, what angered him more is that her voice sounds really forced. He's finally convinced that this woman is heartless for her cousin.

"When did you even bother to care about your cousin after all that you said to her? Why are you here anyway?" Osamu coldly said, making his way beside the sleeping figure. He isn't in the mood to deal with her.

"Osamu I—"

The door was suddenly opened again, revealing a panting and sweating Atsumu who may have also ran from school until the hospital to see (Y/N) again.

"Samu! How's (Y/N)—" Atsumu lost his words the moment he saw the sleeping figure in front of him. He felt his blood drain and tears started falling down his eyes, (Y/N) was just doing alright a while ago.

"No.. you can't be serious (Y/N).. you can't leave us this early.. I want to finish my story to you.." Atsumu whispers and lets his tears fall, his heart broken.

For the third time, the door was opened by Kira, who had a blank expression on her face. She placed her hand on her mouth upon seeing (Y/N) slowly losing in her battle, once again tears were falling down her eyes.

"The doctors said that she'll fall in a deep sleep. She won't wake up until she leaves this world in a peaceful way.." Kira said, looking away from them.

Those words replayed on Osamu's head numerous times, but his own heart and mind couldn't accept this reality.

He doesn't want to lose her.

"No, you can't do this to me (Y/N).. Live.. please LIVE—"

"We're here for you, Osamu-kun." Grenda suddenly hugs him from behind, but he doesn't return the hug. All he thinks about is (Y/N), and Grenda never had the same warmth that (Y/N) has even if they're blood-related. He also couldn't bring himself to forgive her for all those venom words she said to (Y/N), she doesn't have the audacity to even come here or even comfort him.

He wanted to be alone.

"We could never possibly find a way to deal with goodbyes because there is no such thing as a beautiful goodbye in this world. We always put up a facade that we're over it, but deep inside we all feel helplessly broken."

Kira sadly said, letting her tears fall as she finally looked at the sleeping figure. For her, it was too painful as she felt like she lost a sister or a relative. Kira definitely has an attachment and a special bond with the (H/C) haired girl and seeing her lose everything unconsciously hurts her.

"Just leave me alone."

Osamu quietly said, his voice shaking. Grenda definitely doesn't want to leave his side, she wants to be with the gray haired twin and support him. However, with Atsumu's intimidating and scary aura that he emits, it was enough for Grenda to know that he is serious.

Atsumu knows how his brother wanted some time alone to calibrate himself. He needed some time alone with (Y/N).

Maybe for one last time.

And so, the three left the gray haired twin alone inside (Y/N)'s room. It was silent, the only thing he could hear was (Y/N)'s slow breathing and her heart rate. Osamu grabs her small hands, He feels her hand move, making him jolt up to see how the girl finally opened her eyes.