Chapter 6

Before I start, I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1k READS!! 🥺❤️ I promise to continue doing my best in writing for the Miya Books and also for my upcoming books ☺️ Thank you so much for supporting and reading this book, really 🥺🥺💖

Sorry for the wait, hehe 😅 my internet connection is really bad since last night huhu 😞

Also, I made something for y'all! I colored and (slight) edited it with all my heart ☺️❤️ please accept my offering of timeskip Miya Twins 🥺💖

And without further ado, here is Chapter 6 of IMYM. Happy Reading!

~ ~ ~

It was 4am in the morning when (Y/N)'s eyes suddenly went wide open, her breathing wasn't in sync and she felt abnormal sweating from her body. For some reason, she woke up feeling nervous.

Her eyes landed on the person who still holds her close, slowly making her fragile heart relaxed as Osamu is still by her side. (Y/N) couldn't believe that today is his last day in the hospital, and he can now go back to his normal routine thus spending less to no time with her anymore.

Worst case scenario that flashed on her head was Osamu never visiting her again, that once again, she became a total stranger to another person.

"Can't sleep?" Osamu suddenly murmurs, opening one eye to look at the (H/C) haired girl.

"Samu! I-I didn't notice you're awake.. sorry.." He lightly chuckles at the girl beside him and offers her to sit. Then his arms are wrapped around her small waist and he placed his head on top of her shoulder. (Y/N) felt her cheeks warm as she felt him very close to her face. Osamu noticed her uneasiness, and it was enough for him to know that something is definitely bothering the (H/C) haired girl.

"It's my last day and you're already getting tired of me?" Osamu asks, with a hint of sadness in his voice. It made her eyes widen as her thoughts were the other way around, making her shake her head continuously.

"T-That's not it! It's just, It has been really fun with you around.. and now that you're leaving, I'll be all alone again.." She sadly said, looking at his side. It was silent in their room since it's not yet the visiting hours in the hospital, and that's the only time when they spend time with each other quietly and peacefully.

"I just wish to get out of here with you as well, but we know we can't do that.." (Y/N) admits, letting out a helpless sigh.

"Then someday, when you get out of this place, I'll follow my path to volleyball & food and maybe you have some dreams ya wanna achieve." Osamu simply said, making her confused.

"S-samu?"

Osamu used one of his hands to lift up her chin, leaving her to look at his own grayish orbs. She was locked in his eyes, it was the most beautiful one she has ever seen. Both of them didn't want to look away, and they also don't want to let go of each other.