Chapter 7

Here is Chapter 7 of IMYM. 😁

~ ~ ~

Two days have passed ever since Osamu got out of the hospital. He finally went back to his normal life, and of course he added visiting (Y/N) to his routine. It was early morning when the Miya twins were on the sixth floor reception area inside the Hyogo Medical Center to visit her.

"Samu, I'm gonna ask the receptionist if (Y/N)'s awake." Atsumu went ahead, leaving his brother behind. He shrugs and takes a seat on the waiting area,

Osamu thought everything would be fine until,

"CALL A DOCTOR RIGHT NOW IN ROOM 606. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!"

"Someone call Kira-san as well!"

"We're losing her.."

His eyes widen upon hearing those three words coming from a nurse. He felt his whole body tremble and covered his mouth. He knew that room so well because he's been there for 6 days, and also,

That room was (Y/N)'s room.

He saw a familiar nurse, who's rushing with a horrified and tired look on her face, she looked like she hasn't got her rest yet.

"K-Kira-san.." Osamu calls, making Kira jolt her head into his direction.

"Sorry Osamu-kun, I-I'm busy right now.. maybe in another time alright?" Kira forced a smile and patted his head before rushing again, leaving Osamu alone with a feeling of great anxiety.

"Samu? Oh there you are! The girl on the receptionist said that (Y/N)-chan is still sleeping and we can't visit her yet. Where have you been? And ya face looks like you've seen a ghost.." Atsumu waves his hand around his face to see if he's doing alright, he may not have noticed what the gray haired twin witnessed, or rather overheard.

"I.. don't know.."

Osamu manages to say with an audible voice, making his brother shrug and pushing him towards the elevator to go to their school. His brain couldn't function well as of the moment, he didn't know what's happening, but one thing is for sure that,

He desperately prays for (Y/N) to be alright.

~ ~ ~

The day continues, and Osamu couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N). He would remember the flashbacks on how the doctors rushed straight to (Y/N)'s room the moment someone said there's an emergency. With the great anxiety that he feels for her, he may have almost forgotten to eat his lunch and didn't even bother to eat his snacks.

It was their practice time in their volleyball club when Osamu couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to see for himself and know if (Y/N) is alright. Kita, being the caring captain he is, immediately sensed that something's not right for the other Miya brother.

"Kita-san, I-I'm not feeling well right now.." Osamu finally admits, his voice full of fear and worry.

"Why? Are you having a fever?" Kita went to his junior's direction and placed his hand on his forehead. Everyone's eyes are on the two, slightly feeling concerned for the gray haired twin because maybe he's not yet feeling well. Kita raises his brows as he feels Osamu's temperature normal, and he continues to observe the gray haired twin. Afterall, it's only been two days ever since he got out of the hospital.

"You don't seem to have a fever, but you really looked pale today. Did you eat enough lunch today?" Osamu couldn't understand what Kita was saying anymore, his mind wandered off to a (H/C) haired girl that he desperately wanted to see since a while ago morning.

He wants to know what happened, he needs an explanation.

"I-I need to go.. sorry.."

He looked away and started running towards their locker room, leaving everyone in shock. Atsumu was able to gain his composure first and ran after his brother, he was confused on why he desperately wanted to see (Y/N). Maybe because he hasn't seen him the whole day, and he thinks that's already too much for his brother to not be by her side even if it's only for a day. He finally caught up with his twin and started speaking.