Chapter 3

Chapter 3 of IMYM. Happy Reading! ❤️

~ ~ ~

On the third day, (Y/N) woke up feeling cold. She realized that Osamu wasn't beside her making (Y/N) jolt up in bed, seeing the gray haired man eating breakfast happily on his bed. She lets out a sigh of relief, he sure has a ridiculous appetite. Osamu noticed that (Y/N) is finally awake, greeting her good morning with his mouth full. She giggled at the man in front of her.

"Good morning to you too, Osamu-kun."

Atsumu showed up for a quick visit before going to school, making (Y/N) happy and Osamu annoyed. Atsumu has recently grown attached to (Y/N), and thus a beautiful friendship between the two was born. Atsumu likes how she would listen intently to his stories and be amazed like he's the coolest person in the world. Osamu just sighed at the two, but he sure is happy that he gets to see (Y/N)'s smile more each day.

"Well I have to go to school now. Sorry, (Y/N)-chan!" Atsumu scratches the back of his neck.

"Good timing, I've been wanting you to leave already, Tsumu." Osamu nonchalantly said, as he starts to eat (Y/N)'s leftovers.

"This is why (Y/N)-chan became my favorite friend." Atsumu an irk mark appears on his head, ignoring his brother's comment, and gives (Y/N) a gentle pat on her head.

"Have fun in school, Atsumu-kun!" (Y/N) waves goodbye to Atsumu, which he gladly returns, and their day has finally started.

~ ~ ~

"Why am I back here again?" The girl lets out an exasperated sigh.

(Y/N)'s cousin was forced by her parents to visit (Y/N) today. She brought homemade food by her parents, and when she entered (Y/N)'s room she saw her bed empty and someone spoke from behind.

"And who might you be?" the muscular voice startled her. She turned around, not believing what she is seeing right now. That gray hair matching with his eyes, that undercut look with his bangs on the left side, and that physical figure that she admires along with his fangirls.

"I-I'm (L/N) Grenda, just looking for someone hehe.. Am I in the right room?" She went out to check if she's in room 606. She is in the right room,

But why is the Miya Osamu of Inarizaki High here in the same room with her cousin?

"You must be (Y/N)'s cousin, pleased to meet you, Grenda-san."

Grenda has the same eye color with (Y/N). She also has a similar feature with the (H/L) haired girl. They're cousins afterall.

"Please drop the formalities! Grenda is fine. Are you really the Miya Osamu of Inarizaki High? I'm not dreaming am I?" She silently squeals, pinching herself on the process. Osamu lets out a sigh, this time he is sure that she is a fan of him.

"Yes, and if you're looking for (Y/N) she should be back by now. She just had her daily checkup." Osamu points out, about to pretend to take a nap so that she wouldn't have to continue to talk to him.

On queue, (Y/N) appeared at their door. Her checkup is done and so she has nothing to worry about for the rest of the day.

"Osamu-kun, you have another visit- Grenda? Is that you? It's so good to see you again! You've grown so much. I missed yo-" Grenda leaves the room and cornered (Y/N) to a wall, her eyes showing great envy.

"You never told me that you're with one of the Miya twins!" She gets mad at (Y/N), her hands firmly gripping on her wrist, making (Y/N) feel a burning sensation that made her cry in pain.

"Ow, you're hurting me.." Grenda realized she's hurting her cousin, and if her parents knew about it she would be screwed. She half-heartedly apologized and sent her an intense glare. (Y/N) knew she's going to have another bruise later.