Chapter 6 - It's not that easy baby!

Chapter 6

"I need to go alone Richard. Just don't follow me. But yes, I do have plans" she said as she got ready to go to the dangerous mission of meeting a mysterious lady.

_______________________________________

"She seems to be good" Richard said.

"That's the problem. She's too good!" Tipsy said. "and we don't know her much. She can be dangerous. I don't know what to do!" She said as she was devasted.

"Listen. It's a do or die situation Richard. And am doing it. For Karan. For me. For Piya. For us!" She said.

Richard nodded.

"Am injecting this Chip inside me. It has a GPS tracker and a video camera. You stay out in a van and just capture things ok. If you think am in any kind of trouble, call Ved or the police. But only if I give you the hint word" she said.

"What's the word?" He said.

"I'll tell you. Now come" she said as she got ready to do what she has never done before.

A doctor she was, is now risking her life. Just to save her husband. Because she knew he wasn't the victim.

What was it? Who is this woman?
These thoughts kept haunting her.

"Am ready" she said.  "Just have a close watch."

"Ok madam. Should I tell Ved sir?" He asked.
"Only after I tell you to. The hint word. You remember?" She asked him.
"Yes ma'am" he said.

_______________________________________

"Welcome Tipsy" a voice echoed as she entered the deserted garage.
"Where are Radhika and Trisha?" Tipsy asked her.

"They are safe." The voice said.
"I prefer to see it myself" tipsy said boldly.

Suddenly a garage door opened and both of them came unharmed.

"Arre tipsy you itself came here!" Radhika said.
"Yes. Am sorry for involving you. I had a problem. So I had to go!" She said.
"I've been searching for her. But no hope. I guess she is not here. Why don't we leave?" Radhika came into a conclusion.

"No Radhika. I need to be here. She may come anytime. You leave with Trisha. I'll come" Tipsy said trying to look cool.

"And Trisha, am sorry" she said.

"Oh please. I came for my mom!" Trisha said.

"Karan Karan Karan! It's all for Karan!" Tipsy said shaking her video camera a bit.

"Yeah" Radhika said. "Don't worry I have full faith in you"

"Now leave bye. Thanks for coming!" She said and urged Radhika to go.

"Okay" she said.

______________________________________

"Now can I see you?" Tipsy asked.
"And thanks for not harming Radhika" she said. "Though I know why you didn't want to do it"

"Your welcome for that!" A voice echoed and a lady figure came out.
She was very slim and looked dangerous for Tipsy.

"What you?" Tipsy exclaimed.

She can never understand why this girl would do this and what is the connection of her to this case.

"Haan. Ji. Mei hi Hu" the girl said smirking.

"But Sunaina?" Tipsy said as she stood surprised.

The past came back to picture.
Sunaina whom she had to detox was brought to Tipsy by Sunaina's father Mr.Bose who was very scared of his daughter's addiction to drugs and alcohol. That was the last assignment Tipsy had to do. But she hadn't.