Part 20 - Is it over?

Part 20

As they both cuddled up together, they arched for each other even more.

"I love you Karan" she said as he took her crushing her towards him. "And am really really sorry" she said as he could sense pain evident in her voice and slowly heard muffles after that.

"Please tipsy" he kissed her again on her lips comforting her. Pulling her more closer and deepening the kiss he led his hands travel all around her breasts, pressing them and Tipsy opening her mouth on the sudden press, he invades his tongue, exploring each and every part in her mouth.

As they parted for air, she held him close, "I don't think so I can live without you" she said as tears started brimming in her eyes. "Please...."

Both of them were helpless. They knew that very well. Whatever so be it, both of them cannot accept the truth that they can't be together the next day.

"I don't think so I can come with you to the court" she said tears brimming.
"Am not going out of the world" he said rubbing his thumb over her tears "You can meet me" he said, as she put her palm on his mouth and nodded a no.

"Karan..." She said.
Her voice had a lot of pain in it. Involuntarily, even when she tried controlling herself, she cried so badly.

"And I guess fate planned it today" he said and she could sense in each and every word he said. She looked at him with her face full of tears and he caught her gaze.

Intensified eyelock for some few minutes and Tipsy broke the silence,
"Planned what?" She asked.

"This. Us." He said as he still kept his gaze fixed on her eyes. "I didn't want to physically drain you then and now, I can't stop even if I want to. After knowing I will not be there tomorrow....." He said as he hugged her closer, tighter, her hot breath fanning near his neck. "I told you Tipsy,I don't deserve you. Shaayadh bhagvan Bhi ye hi wish karthe" he said as he placed a kiss on her forehead where a slight tear drop of his fell.

Everything was so serene and calm. But these two hearts, were very restless. No one wanted the other to go away. They cannot afford it.

And Destiny....How cruel was it!
When Karan and Tipsy met, they really hated each other. They were opposites.
Shaayadh ise Kehthe hai, opposites attract! And slowly when both fell in love with each other, they had to seperate again, insecurities, Jealousy pain, their past, everything haunted them so badly.... And finally when they were one, together, Karan and his toxic nature, spoilt it yet again....

When they thought that this was it, their lives were smooth being seperated, again the cruel fate made them see each other. Made them meet, carved all circumstances that would force them to be together, and finally when they started accepting the togetherness, they were yet again seperated.

Why was it everytime when they want each other so badly, fate managed to drift them apart. Every single time, when both of them think of living a happy life together, fate didn't want them to be it?

Were they so unlucky? And now, when Tipsy hoped she would get Karan out, inspite of all her hardwork and efforts, her hope was thrashed! Now there is not even a single possibility she could get for him to be with her. She would lose him forever.

As both of them were thinking all that happened in their lives, they embraced each other. Never wanting to let go of the other.

The chillness of the AC pursued them to snuggle to each other, Karan caressing her bare back. Tipsy saw him and called out, "Karan"

"Hmm" he replied plainly.
"I need you" she said as she looked at him gazing at her. "Again" she said sealing her lips with his.

Remembering the thought of him not being with her again, she didn't want to leave him tonight.