Chapter 8- Everything so serene

Chapter 8

Everything in life is not that easy,
People come and go, but you stay with those who hold on to you.

Karan and Tipsy were addictions to each other. Karan couldn't let Tipsy go this time, because he understood what true love really meant. What he had for Tipsy was true love.

Tipsy wasn't ready either, to give up on Karan. Because she's always fell for him every second, from the time she had understood what Karan is.

The world was cruel to them, they met late, realised late that they love each other, and there they finally were one, they grew apart suddenly.
Both of them fell in love, Karan confessed but before he could figure out whether she had the same feelings for him, the scene shattered. Tipsy ran away from Karan, not wanting to disturb his life. Palash, from nowhere came again to Tipsy's life brewing the insecurities more. And then they were finally one but fate was so cruel to them. Their happiness didn't last. Karan became toxic. He started destroying himself. He seperated him from Tipsy. He hurt her very badly. And there years rolled by like this, both of them being apart, thinking and hating each other but loving each other more than all the others. Both of them, being angry that they couldn't be one. Upset,hurt, exasperated that they couldn't talk to each other, egos ruling them and one day again, life gave them something yet again late. They met one day. Karan wanted Tipsy to clear his image. Though both of them were forced to that relationship, they somewhere longed for this to continue forever. They completed each other. And one last day, when Karan came to know about her reports, and understood that he had blamed Tipsy after all, without any fault on her, he was guilty. Guilty of having blamed her and made her distant from him, guilt of HURTING her. Guilt of stealing his child's childhood. Somewhere he got a feeling, he didn't deserve her. So he again hurt himself and made himself distant from her.

Neither of them knew what the future had stored in for them. But one thing they knew was this, 'This too shall pass'. Because everytime, both of them faced a hurdle, they have thought about each other. They have thought about the happy moments they have spent together. They understand they are for each other.

And now they are finally here for each other, with each other. Though it's a temporary one, Tipsy knew she would make this permanent.

Life takes more turns, unexpected things have happened recently. She doubts on people she trusts now.

She knew that it wasn't right to jump into conclusions but she knew that something is happening and somewhere she is lost.
But now Karan is there with her, she knows exactly what to do. She got him out, of jail, of his toxication. She knew how to handle him. And she also knew that, he deserves the best.

Tipsy knew she couldn't trust Ved.
She herself saw him talking to someone when she was talking about the evidences. That's why she had made a hard copy of it, unknown to anyone. Even to Richard. She heard him talk that Sanam is alive. But she had to see through it. She wanted to know Ved's true intentions behind all this. Was only Ved there? No! She knew this for sure. There is someone behind all this. But who is it? And why is Ved doing this? She kept thinking of all the instances, where Ved seemed weird and when she followed him up due his weirdness, she caught him red handed talking to someone, or doing something regarding the case. She knew that Ved wasn't related to Sunania for sure. But what is this Ved, Sunaina and the other one in the phone had to do with Karan? If at all, Sanam is alive, where is she? Why is she doing all this!

She was really confused as she kept her hands over her head.

"Why are you standing there for a long time Tipsy? Karan is waiting for you down there in the car!" Ved said to her as he touched her shoulder.