Chapter 12 - Untangling threads

Chapter 12

"It's not easy right!?" He asked
"What?" She saw him staring at her and not watching his step.
"This" he said referring to her work.

"It is definitely not" she said. "But wouldn't mind it doing it for you" she finished.

He side hugged her taking her into a tighter embrace.
"Am sorry I put you in this shit" he said.
"Don't be" she said.
He gave her a confused look.
"I got to know that I have the balls to actually let people know their places" she said.

Karan smiled at that statement.
"Why Zoya!" He asked her.
"I don't know either. I didn't have much conversation. I was just broken when I knew even Ved is involved in it,but you seem okay" she said perplexed. Correcting herself she said, " I mean you don't seem to be disturbed much"

"Haan. I am hurt. But am not disturbed much. I didn't cry like you did" he said and as soon as he said that she gave a stare thinking how he knew all things but he kept talking "and you know why? Because you are with me. My tipsy is with me. She is my strength. She is my weakness. She is my everything. She is my antidote" he said and looked at her staring at him.

"Come on tipsy. The only thing I thought was you. Why is it all happening in the first place? Because I let you go. Which I shouldn't have done tipsy. I know I was mad. Mujhe patha Nahi kyaa aagaya tha. I don't know what I was into that I kept asking you the same irritating thing again and again inspite of you telling me once. " He said tears forming in his eyes.

A moist of tears formed in hers too. She kept staring at what all she said.
"But when I saw you again , I saw you after 5 fucking long years with Ved and Piya. That hit me on the wrong nerve. I was sooo soo jealous, and angry  I didn't know why. I thought it was just because I saw you happy when I wasn't. I thought that I was angry because you're happy and I wasn't. I wanted to make your life a hell Tipsy" he said looking at her, finding that she was still looking at him.

"But somewhere in deep I knew that wasnt the reason after all. It was Ved. I was damn jealous of this guy. That I enquired all about you and him and when I found his name in Piyas birth certificate, I was shattered. I didn't know why but I wanted to destroy the both of you" he said hitting his fist on the nearby wall.

"So I thought to start somewhere but I was already put into the thing by Ved. The molestation case. I then decided to use that to torture you. I thought, living with me would be a torture for you" he said.

"Really?" She asked the next second. "Aapko eise laga tha?" She asked."Haan" he replied. "Aapko bilkul galath laga tha" she said.

"I was hurt Karan. Hurt ki aap mujhe shak ki hai. You kept on asking me about Piya and I can't stand telling and proving you that she is you daughter Karan." Tipsy said as she broke down. But before Karan could hold her, she put her palm and stopped him. "Let me. I want to tell you everything" she said. He went silent.

"Ved was a good friend of mine." She started but he cut her "I know how you and Ved met so I need not hear about it" he said disgusted by the name.

"Oh someone is jealous" she said as she made him look at her. "You managed to light up my mood na?" She said as she saw Karan smile a bit.
"Anyway listen meri possessive husband, meine na Zindagi mei sirf ek insaan se pyaar Kiya hai. Aur vo aap hai" she said smiling. "I understood that Palash was an infactuation".
"Someone who could get you lose your own family is not love Karan. But someone who helps you grow with you family, is your love. And you are my love" she said.

"You know what tipsy? I did hell a lot of movies to forget you. But I couldn't and then let me finish," he said as she tried shushing him up. "when you came to my life back, forcefully" he said pressing the word 'Forcefully', "I wanted to make your life a hell. But I couldn't help falling for you all over again and again. I understood that I am knotted to you. Then when I thought everything was normal between us and I came to pick you up from your home that day, I saw Ved proposing you" he was cut short by her.