Chapter 14 - Gaining stuffs

Chapter 14

"You Seriously don't feel disturbed?" He asked her as they walked towards the car.

"I knew it Karan" she said smiling at him "You think I was such dumb that I won't understand him, after being with him for so many years?" She asked.

"But why didn't you react to it then?" He asked confused.

"Because I didn't know." She said.

"Yaar what is your problem. Thu har baath complicated kyoo banthi hai Yaar. Am asking why didn't you react then?" He said.

"Karan. I was not sure whether I was thinking in the right way. I couldn't just accuse him." She said. Karan nodded in negative thinking she was impossible.

"But see now" she said as she sat on the car besides Karan.

"Chaliye bhaiya" she said. "To Ved's guest house" she said as she took out her phone.

_______________________________________

"You have your next session by tomorrow, so better be there" she said to someone in the call.
"After all this, you still stay?" She asked extremely raged
"Enough is enough Sunaina. I know to handle my personal problems. You needn't help me. I should be the one helping you" she said. "TOMORROW AT 6 PM" She said as she cut the call.

"Who was that?" Karan asked perplexed.

"My only failure" she said as she sighed and told her all the past where she had to treat her but couldn't as they shifted to Mumbai and now she was beyond control and how she was blackmailing her with Karan.

"Yaar thumari har cheez ki kamzori mei kyoo hotha Hu!" He said after listening to everything hitting his palm on his face. "I have always been your weakness" he said.

" I agree Mr Khanna you are. But more than that. You're my strength too. Which can overpower that weakness" she said as she kept her Palm on his hand assuring him that everything was indeed fine.

"Let's do it" she said "Together" he finished.

_______________________________________

"Hi Ved" she said she moved towards him.
"Hi tipsy" he greeted back.

"Kuch professional baathe kare?" She asked sitting in front of him, her legs one on the top of other.

"Aap bhi betiye" she said asking Karan to sit beside her.
"Haan. Abhi aatha hu. I'll just tell the driver...." He was about to say but she stopped him.

"Koyi zaroorat Nahi hai. You come here" she said and he obeyed.

As he sat beside her, she entwined her arms with his. Karan was a bit shocked. Of course, she sits with him like that but public display was never their thing and moreover, the kiss outside the court. That showed the need of each other for each other. But rather, there wasn't any liking in public displaying their love. But what was tipsy doing?
Karan chose to shut up and listen.

"Am getting calls Ved. From Sunaina" she said as she got his attention.
"Sunaina kaun?" He asked her scratching his temples.

"Sunaina Ved. My patient" she said making him remember everything

"Oh yeah the last one. About whom you were very worried about" he said.

"Yes. And she is calling me saying she has proofs for this case. Says Sanam is alive" tipsy said watching his expressions.

He sweated so badly. But Karan looked confused. Why was she telling him the whole thing? Like how!! But he remained quiet thinking that Tipsy would do all that which is best for them.