𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝗇𝖿𝗈

Name: (F/N) (L/N)
Association:
- Originally with Port Mafia
- Has no affiliation until Atsushi meets the Agency
Age:
- 16 (during the Mafia days)
- 20 (timeskip / when meeting the Agency)
Height: 192 CM (~6'3' FT.)

Love Interests: Alot.
(Dazau Osamu, Atsushi Nakajima, etc.)

Ability: The Masque of the Weary Night

- The user has complete control over fatigue, a subjective feeling of tiredness, of oneself and others, whether physical or mental.

Though, the user has to make eye contact with the person to control their fatigue.

- The user can also create, shape, enter and manipulate the nightmares of oneself and others.

The overwhelming shock, fear, anxiety and terror can prove too suffocating for the victim in which their hearts might explode or brains might die.

Ability Traits:

Physical Fatigue Manipulation - The user manipulates the inability of muscles, overwhelming the opponents with fatigue.
To maintain optimal physical performance, and to make it more severe, the user has to have intense physical exercise.

Mental Fatigue Manipulation - The user decreases the maximal cognitive performance of opponents.

Manipulating Nightmares - include modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing, observing nightmares and turning dreams into nightmares.

- The user's power can extend to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim and even pulling someone from the real world into the dream world.

Meaning that (F/N) can force a person asleep and inflict pain in the nightmare world, which will have the same effect in the real world.