𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

(F/N)'s POV:

"Come with me."

My legs were slammed down on the floor as I gasped out for air, trying to process the words my superior was saying.

What was he saying?

His voice was so soft, so convincing. So genuine, and gentle.

He went on about how he was leaving. Leaving? The Port Mafia? Is that even a possibility? I clearly expressed to him how impossible it was, the clear disbelief on my face.

He merely laughed and brought the corners of his pale, soft looking lips into a smile. I glanced from his lips to his nose. So straight, so smooth, so perfect. Then I glanced to his bandages, which portrayed a very white and clean look.

When I brought my eyes to his eyes, he just stared down at me, seeming captivated in my eyes like I was with his breath-taking brown orbs. Everyone had brown orbs, yet Dazai had the most delicate that I knew.

"Come with me, (F/N). We can leave all of this behind," he bends down eye-level towards me as he touches my face with his petite, non-bandaged hand, "we'll be together from now on."

To think that I was so naïve.

I nod my head slightly as his hand moves from my sharp jawline to my cold hands. When his hand touched mine, it felt as if a flame had burst from within; engulfing my hand with warmth.

All I wanted to do was for his entire body to engulf mine with his warmth.

When he pulled me from the ground, I couldn't stopped my arms when I wrapped them around his skinnier and shorter body. I couldn't stopped my body when it hugged him closer. Even when he said his typical line, I couldn't stop myself.

"I don't like men," he tries to limply pull me away, "sorry."

His limp pull was unsuccessful because he gave up almost immediately.

"Just a little longer..."

He sighs as he wraps his skinny arms around my body, more heat emitting from our closeness.

"Fine, fine."

I admired you.

I showed you.

I loved you.

Yet you didn't show anything back.

Maybe it was just me being a kid.

Because that's what I was.

Just a kid.

And you were a dangerous man.

An executive in the most known underground criminal association. A beautiful ability, a beautiful personality.

That's what I admired most.

Maybe it was because I was a naïve little kid at the time. Maybe it was because I admired you so much.

Or maybe it was the words you whispered to me that made me want to go with you so bad.

The words rung every day in my mind for years upon years. The words that made me think you genuinely wanted me to be by your side. The words I wished so badly that were real.

The words, 'come with me.'