𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖺𝖽, some cursing because me.

Um.. small timeskip I think btw lol.

"Okay that's enough!"

I felt the bloodlust dripping from the narrow alleyway as it all dissipated in one as the familiar powers of Dazai's 'No Longer Human' activated.

I couldn't really explain the emotions I felt in that moment, maybe a mix of sadness, but with a sense of urgency to it as well.

I saw the familiar younger unconscious on the ground as I ran over to him.

"Atsushi!"

It didn't matter who else really lived in the world at that point, or it felt like that at least.

I was scared.

I was scared that I was unable to feel whole again, if that makes sense.

I was scared that I was going to be hollow for the rest of my life.

I was scared that I was going to be unable to live anymore.

And why?

It was all because of Atsushi himself.

The fluffy, kind, cute white haired guy that I spent most, if not all of my life being side-by-side with. I just couldn't think of a world or a reality without him.

That's why I even dared to ignore the person who told me to never look away from him, that's why I dared to even not bat a single eyelash in the other's person direction.

Because I was scared.

Even as I heard an ever so small whisper of my name.

You would never expect a small whisper from someone like him. Someone who always seemed angry in life, someone who never seemed content, someone who was always greedy for more.

Someone who's only purpose was to throw away those who he didn't find useful.

But even then, I still listened to the heart-torturing voice that had a weak tone to it.

"(F/N)...?"

✯ 𝗋𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗄𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏: ✯

Everything that night seemed awful, it was raining, I had a mission to complete, but a certain someone always had to get in my goddamn way.

Always the same goddamn person for every situation, the one who took everything from me, yet continued to look forward without even batting an eye towards me.

Damn that Dazai, I could've took that weretiger back to the Mafia if he didn't interfere, I could've taken a lot back if it weren't for his interference in everything.

That's what he always did, interfere with anything and everything, even with peoples' emotions.

Even in that moment, I thought of him. Even if he was long gone, probably long dead, I couldn't help but drag my mind along the road thinking of him.

Even the thought of him gave me emotions I never wanted to feel again. The goosebumps, the shivers, it all came along with the thought of him.

I tried to lock it all away.

I tried so hard.

To lock away the appearance that made my heart want to jump out of my throat and strangle him for making it that way.