Chapter 3

Jennifer's Pov:

I woke up and went to go take a shower. I didn't sleep well because Ceasar was bothering me all night. He was texting me like crazy and he was calling me crazy. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. The outfit I chose was some tight blue jeans, a champion oversize hoodie, and black high top converse. I then went downstairs just to eat some toast. I then did my hair by just brushing it and that is all. I grabbed my backpack, phone, and AirPods. And I walked out of the house and going down the stairs.

"JENNIFER", someone yelled.

I looked in front of me and saw Cesar. I went turned my back but he pulled my arm towards him before I could escape.

"LEAVE ME ALONE", I yelled.

"NO, because you don't get to break up with me," he yelled. 

Ceaser then slapped me. He grabbed my arm with more strength and his nails were digging into my arm I was in pain. 

"Let me go your hurting me," I plead. 

"No, because your mine and you can't leave me ever," he said in an aggressive tone. 

"Hey you leave her alone," someone yelled. 

I turned my head to the left and I see Nathan. He is right there and he looks mad. 

"Who is this," Ceaser said with more anger. 

"He is...," I stutter. 

"Is this the guy your fucking with you little whore," he yelled in my face. 

He then pushed me on the floor. I feel rock hard and my hands had small bleeding scrapes. I then see Ceaser go straight to Nathan. 

"Who do you think you are getting close to Jennifer," he yelled. 

I see him grab his shirt. 

"I am Nathan number one and number two who do you think you are grabbing my favorite shirt," Nathan angrily said. 

I look to see Nathan's hands fisting up. He then punches Ceasar and Ceasar falls but gets back up. He then punches Nathan again. I am literally on the floor watching Nathan and Ceasar fighting. I then get up and try to break it up. 

"HEY YOU TWO STOP IT," I yelled at them. 

I grab Nathan's arm and pull him aside from me. Ceaser tried to come towards him and me again. But then for some strange reason, I start to fist my hands and punch Ceaser. Ceaser looks at me up and down. 

"You will pay for this Jennifer. Your dad might not have finished you but I will," Ceaser says. 

Ceaser then looks at Nathan. 

"I will kill her first, and then you second. Or maybe kill you both at the same time," he says to Nathan and walks away. 

Nathan's Pov: 

Once Ceaser walks away I turn to see Jennifer. 

"Nathan are you okay," she questions. 

She grabs my face in a delicate way. Her hands are soft wow. 

"Ya I am fine don't worry about, the question is are you fine," I asked her. 

"Yes I am fine don't worry about me, but your not," she worriedly says. 

She then touches my injures on my face. 

"OW," I quietly say. 

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her apartment.