Chapter 9

That is Nathan :) Enjoy the story 

Nathan's Pov: 

I went to Bobba and asked for three drinks of water since it was the closest to where Jenny was with Joey. I looked at Jenny with Joey in her arms. She was such a sweet girl and I could tell she loves kids. I could tell she would be a perfect mother. Gosh, what did I do to deserve her? 

"Sir here is your waters," the young man said.

"Thank you," I said while taking the waters. 

When I grabbed the waters and started walking towards Jenny and Joey. I could see a woman holding Joey and giving Jenny a hug. She gave her something in her hand but I couldn't see it. So once Joey left with the mom who is probably her mother I went close to Jenny. 

"Hey what happened," I asked. 

Jenny turned around and smiled at me. 

"Sit and let me explain," she said. 

I sat down and sat the waters down on the table. 

"That woman was Joey's mom," she said. 

"That is good the mom got her son back," I said smiling. 

"Yes, I know. She gave me her card because she needs a new nanny. So I said I would love to take care of Joey," she said to me. 

"How far does she live," I ask. 

She gave me the card that the woman gave her. I looked closely at the address. 

"Ah, she is close to where I work. I can drop you off and pick you up" I say. 

"So you will let me," she said. 

I looked up at her and grabbed both of her hands. 

"You can do whatever you want. I won't judge you I will support you in any choice you make," I said smiling. 

She smiled and she gave me a kiss on the lips. 

"Let's go shopping more," I say. 

I got up and grabbed her hand. We started walking to other stores. We then walked to the store Q. I went inside with her and she started picking clothes that she might like. She then went to the dressing room and I sat inside the dressing room since you can sit down in the hallway while Jenny is trying on clothes. 

"I am coming out," she says. 

"Okay," I say. 

She came out and she looked beautiful. 

(that is the outfit she tried on)

"Hey are you okay," she asked me. 

"Of course I said looking around," I know I was blushing. 

She giggled and went back into the room. She changed back to her normal outfit and I went to go with her to pay for the outfit. She wanted to pay for it but I wanted to pay for her outfit. So I paid for it.