Chapter 18

8 months later...

Jenny's Pov:

I am eight months pregnant. Meaning that the baby is coming at any moment. It is a boy which Nathan and I are so happy about. We wanted to get married after the baby is born and settled in. 

We are currently in the new home that we bought. It is so amazing and calm. 

(their new home :) )

I am getting the baby's room ready and making it look so cute. Nathan and I decide to have the baby in our home. We wanted to have baby birth and luckily we found the best midwife ever. 

"Baby," I heard Nathan.

"In the baby room," I yelled. 

He walked through the door and smiled at me. 

"I told you to rest," he said worriedly. 

"I can't just sit it gets me nervous," I said smiling. 

"Alright then I just want you to be careful," he said worriedly. 

"Don't worry I will," I said giving him a kiss. 

He touches my belly and smiles. 

"We have cold water downstairs right," I asked. 

"Yes I refilled the gallon," he said. 

I nodded and got up. I then walked downstairs. I then walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and put it in some water. I then drank some water but felt pain in my stomach. I ignored it and drank more water. 

"Clack," I dropped the glass. 

I then put my hands on my tummy. I was feeling uncomfortable and so much pain in my tummy. 

"NATHAN," I yelled. 

"NATHAN," I yelled again. 

"NATHAN," I yelled once more. 

"I am coming," he said coming down the stairs. 

He saw me and ran towards me. 

"Be careful there is glass on the floor," I said in pain. 

"What is wrong," he said worriedly. 

"I think the baby is coming," I said still in pain. 

"Alright, let's get you to the living room. And I will call the midwife," he said helping me walk to the living room. 

Once we got to the living room. I was counting the contractions I was having. I was counting the minutes. I then had the urge to go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and then..

"NATHAN," I yelled. 

"What's wrong," he said running to the bathroom. 

He opened the bathroom and saw water on the floor.