-Chapter 1: Attitude adjustment

THIS BOOK IS BEING RE-UPLOADED - FOR MORE INFO CHECK THE STORY DESCRIPTION

No one expected Liam to be the one that broke down first. The lad had always seemed like a levelheaded guy; knew what he wanted, what was expected of him and his head seemed to be screwed on right. Never had the other boys thought that Liam would get so full of himself, so air-headed and rude. But all of them had had quite enough of his behavior, especially Louis. They just wanted to have their old; sweet, and loving Liam back. And not whoever this person was...

"LIAM?!" Louis gasped as the younger boy threw a punch at Harry's arm when he didn't wanna change the TV channel.
"What the fuck do you want, prick?" Liam asked, looking up arrogantly as Harry tearfully rubbed the sore spot on his arm.

Louis narrowed his eyes at the younger lad and stood up, stormed over to him and grabbed his bicep roughly, yanking him to his feet. "We'll be right back." Louis said to his fellow bandmates who stared at him in confusion but nodded as Louis forced Liam with him up the stairs.

Liam, who'd initially been too shocked by Louis' sudden hostile approach, finally found his words as he was dragged up the stairs. "What the hell, asshole?" He exclaimed as another string of curses left his mouth to which Louis paid little attention as he got Liam into his bedroom.

Louis had been thinking about what he could do to get their old bandmate back. He couldn't think of anything so he called his mum and told her everything that had been going on with Liam. His mum listened and reminded Louis what she would have in store for him if he'd show her that kind of attitude. A well-deserved spanking. Louis thought it over for a second before agreeing, this might actually work. He thanked his mum before hanging up and got to thinking. How would this work? Louis knew that both Zayn and Harry were spanked growing up, and Louis had as well. As far as Louis knew, Liam hadn't, but there was always a first time for everything. Right then and there Louis promised himself that the second Liam would act up again, he'd take the youngster upstairs for a well-deserved tanning. He had tried talking to Liam, sitting the lad down multiple times actually, but each and everytime that had just been thrown back in his face. Louis had reached his limit. This was gonna end, and it was gonna end now. Louis wanted his friend back. If Liam didn't want to talk he was gonna have to feel.

"We," Louis started as he sat down on the edge of his bed and stood Liam in front of him. "have had quite enough of your behavior, young man! I've tried to talk to you, Paul and Zayn have tried to talk to you, but to no avail. You've left me with no other options." He said sternly, not breaking eye-contact with the slightly younger boy, who had surprisingly gone quiet. "What do you mean?" He questioned cautiously. "You'll find out soon enough." Louis replied and pulled Liam across his lap, locking his legs down with his own before lowering his sweats. Louis rested his hand on Liam's boxers for a second but decided that since this was his first spanking, he was gonna allow Liam to keep them on. There weren't gonna provide much comfort anyway.

Liam yelped as he was flipped over Louis' knees and scrunched his eyes shut as his hands steadied him on the floor. "Louis, please don't." He whimpered, all the attitude seemingly having fled his body and having been replaced with a ball of dread in the low of his stomach. Liam wasn't stupid, he knew exactly what was happening. He had only ever received a couple of warning swats when he was growing up, never a full-on spanking. And to be quite honest he'd like to keep it that way. "We could talk about this."

"Talking didn't give me back the Liam I love." Louis responded, wrapping a strong arm around Liam's waist so he couldn't squirm away. "And believe me Liam, we're gonna be here for as long as needed until whoever this person is has gone away because we're all sick and tired of him." He said simply and with that started landing some firm slaps on his bandmates boxer covered bum.

Liam yelped at the first smack and teared up in embarrassment. "Ouch! Lou! Lo-Louis." He cried, starting to wriggle as to try and move his bum away and out of the line of fire.
Louis just blocked it out, knowing that if he listened to his pleads, he'd give in, and for both their sakes he needed to finish this tonight. Louis kept landing some firm smacks, moving down to Liam's sit spots knowing first-hand how much those could sting.
Liam howled. "OW! L-lou. Louis, ouch, please stop!"

"You think long and hard about why you're here Liam James, and what you're gonna do to prevent ending up here again." Louis scolded, not lightening his onslaught to Liam's poor bum whatsoever.

"Again?!" Liam cried trying to keep his feet from kicking out as tears started to flow freely down his face, his face red from embarrassment and crying.

Louis landed two heavy smacks to each of Liam's cheeks before resting his hand on Liam's lower back, pressing down softly and reassuring. "I'm serious Liam, do you have an answer for me?"

Liam choked back a sob a furiously rubbed one of his hands over his face, taking a shaky breath. This had hurt way more than he had ever imagined as a child, but Liam also hurt differently. He felt guilty for the way he had been treating his band and the people around them for the last couple of weeks. "I-I'm sorry." Liam cried. "I- I don't what got into me. I-I'd been struggle-.. strug-." He sobbed, his body starting to shake.

Louis' heart ached. "Hey." He soothed, deciding the message had been put across and lifted Liam up onto his lap, huffing slightly when Liam crashed into his chest, clutching onto him as if the world depended on it. "Oof- hey Liam. Shh. I've got you. You're okay." Louis shushed, wrapping his arms around the brunette and softly rubbing his back. Louis decided to sit there for a second and let Liam calm down a bit. After a couple of minutes, Liam's sobs were reduced to sniffles but he seemed to be in no rush to remove his face from Louis' chest. "Liam.." Louis said softly. "Wanna try answering again?" He questioned, moving Liam back from his chest.

Liam whined softly but managed to look up at Louis as he sniffed once more, his face and eyes red and puffy. "I was struggling." Liam said softly. "A-and decided to take it out on y-you guys instead of t-talk, talking to you."
Louis' heart panged in sympathy for the lad. "I'm sorry you were struggling Liam, but I'm glad you do know that talking to one of us would've been a better option. It would've also been the option that would have not landed you over my knee." Louis said brushing Liam's hair out of his face. "It is, however, no excuse, and if for whatever reason you decide to pick this attitude back up again, so help me God Liam James this will be like a walk in the park, understand?" Louis said sternly, maintaining close eye contact with the boy.

"Yes, Louis." Liam whimpered. "I'm sorry."

"I know you are." Louis soothed and brought Liam back in for a hug. As he pressed a kiss to Liam's head he said: "Wanna go downstairs and apologize to the boys, it'll all be done and dealt with?"

Liam whined softly. "Wanna cuddle." He mumbled, muffled by the fabric of Louis' shirt.
Louis chuckled. "I bet, but I'm pretty sure the boys wanna cuddle you too."

Liam flushed at the thought of what they could've heard but slowly got off of Louis' lap, pulling his sweats up and wiped his sleeve across his eyes. "Alright." He said softly.
"Good boy." Louis hummed and guided him down the stairs and back into the living room.

Zayn seemed to be anxiously waiting as he sighed deeply when they walked into the room and immediately opened his arms for Liam to crash into. "My boy." Zayn hummed into Liam's soft brown hair as Liam buried into him, feeling his tears burn hotly against his eyes again. "I'm sorry." He choked.

"Hey, buddy. No." Zayn soothed grabbing Liam's chin and looking at the younger boy. "I know you are, it's been dealt with, and now done. No more feeling bad about it, okay?"

"Okay." Liam whispered, then sheepishly turned around to face his two younger bandmates. "I'm sorry to you too."

"It's okay." Harry and Niall chimed, moving over and crashing on top of Liam and Zayn to hug him, Zayn being smothered by the weight of them all. "Oof! Hey!" He huffed, struggling to get out.

Louis watched fondly. They were gonna alright.