-Chapter 2: Yucky Food

It had been a little over two weeks since Liam had gotten his first spanking and everything had been going pretty well. The boys had had a talk about their new dynamic and seemed to be on their best behavior to avoid any conflict. Well everyone except Harry. Most of the time Harry would be fine and well behaved, but when lunch or diner rolled around the youngest member of the band seemed to be deadset on misbehaving. 

"Don't like this." Harry whined, poking into the spinach that was on his plate.

"Harry, stop it." Zayn frowned, grabbing Harry's hand and wiping the spinach off his finger. "Just eat your food. I'm serious." He said sternly.

All five boys were seated at their dining table and no matter what they had offered their youngest band member, he either 'wasn't hungry' or 'didn't like it'.

"How can you force me to eat something I don't like?" Harry continued whining. "It'll make me puke." He pouted pushing his plate away from him.
"Harry this is actually really nice," Niall started looking up at Harry. "If you mix it with the sauce Louis made I'm sure you'll like it. Maybe just try a bit?" The Irish offered.

"Oh shut up you!" Harry snapped glaring at the blonde. "I don't remember asking for your opinion and I certainly don't think anyone here cares about it."

Louis gaped at the lad as he exclaimed: "Harry Edward!" before wrapping an arm around Niall, who'd flinched at the harshness of Harry's words and stared down into his food. "If you're gonna be rude you can go sit in your room and finish your food by yourself once we've finished. This attitude isn't welcome at this table." Louis gave Harry a pointed look. 

"Fine!" Harry exclaimed. "Not like I care." He huffed shoving his chair back and pushing at his plate once more. The push wasn't intended to be all too hard, but Harry's frustration showed as the plate went flying off the table and shattered on the floor, some of the spinach splashing up onto their walls. Harry's eyes widened as he sucked in a breath. "I-"

"UPSTAIRS!" Zayn roared grabbing Harry's upper arm and practically shoving him towards the door. Harry bolted, sprinting up the stairs and slamming his door shut. Niall and Liam flinched at the sound. 

Louis groaned and ran a hand across his face. "Boys," he said softly. "take your plates and finish dinner in the living, yeah? I'll be there in a second, you can turn on the TV if you want." Liam and Niall nodded quietly and Louis closed the door to the dining as soon as they were out and turned to face Zayn, only to be met with an intense glare.

"Hey, I didn't do anything." Louis said holding his hands up in defense.

"I know." Zayn huffed and uncrossed his arms to pinch the bridge of his nose. "I'm just so sick of Harry's behavior. This isn't like him at all. He's fine all day but when it comes to food he freaks out. Do you think he's having problems? With.. you know? His looks?" Zayn sighed.

Louis gave him a sympathetic look. "He's a teenager, all teenagers have issues with their looks and maybe Harry's going through a bit of a rough patch. He's just making the wrong decision by not talking to us. If you'd ask me I'd just say he needs the same attitude readjustment Liam has had."

Zayn looked up at Louis. "A spanking?" He questioned.
Louis hummed and nodded. "It worked well with Li, didn't it?"

Zayn sighed heavily. "I'll do it." He mumbled as he stood up. "You watch the other boys, yeah? Finish dinner. I'm done anyway." With that Zayn left and jogged up the stairs, not bothering to knock on Harry's door before entering the room. He was met with the sight of Harry curled up into his pillows, soft sniffles being muffled by the fabric. "Harry." Zayn said gently yet firm. "Look at me."