Chapt.1: Thinking

Just like any other day, the smol yet popular rookie group, ONEus were in the RBW dance studio practicing for their next comeback. They've been dancing and singing for hours to get everything right. Finally the 6 members agreed to go home and take a break for the day.

"Seohooooo, go get the manager and tell him to get the van ready. Tell him we're done practicing." Keonhee yelled across the room.

"Okie, got it!" Seoho replied back with a gummy smile.

While Seoho left the practice room to get the manager. The rest of the five members sprawled out around the room and sat on the floor talking.
Keonhee, Ravn,Hwanwoong, and Leedo were all near each other mumbling things, while Xion sat near the corner of the wall. He rubbed his eyes as they tried to close on him. He was so tired and all he wanted was to sleep with his plushies (and leedo) *COUGH COUGH*

Leedo turned his head away from the three members and looked over at Xion. Xion had his eyes closed and was slightly snoring. He chuckled to himself, then stood up walking over to the maknae.

He sat next to him. Staring at the maknae, and taking a closer look at his facial features.

"Wow, how did I end up in a group with him? He's so pretty, innocent and pure. Well, not completely innocent, he bites and teases me." Leedo thought to himself while smiling and shaking his head.

Leedo continued staring at the maknae beside him. His face slowly moved closer to Xion's and his ears started becoming a little red. But was stopped from getting closer, when he heard the door opening.

Seoho walked in with a big squishy smile on his face and said, "Guys, let's go. I talked to the manager. He said to meet him downstairs in front of the building for the Van. And great news, he's giving us a day off tomorrow from practicing due to our hard work!!!"

"YESSSSSS! finally some free time. Thank you manager! 🥳🤤" Hwanwoong shouted.

Keonhee, Hwanwoong, and Ravn stood up getting ready to go downstairs.

"Leedo, wake up doongdoong and let's go." Keonhee said.

The rest of the members walked out of the room, and left leedo to do his job.

*sigh* "I don't wanna wake him, he looks so relaxed." Leedo said sighing.

He moved closer to Xion's right ear and whispered, "Xion-ssi, we're leaving. Let's go back to the dorm."

Xion's eyes popped open, and all he saw was how close leedo was to his face. A light blush grew across xion's face.

"Hyung, why are you so close...?" Xion questioned while chuckling.

Leedo didn't realize how close he actually was and backed up a little.

"N-no reason." Leedo quickly responded.

Leedo's Ears got even more red than before. He quickly pats Xion's head and gets up.
"Let's go, they're waiting outside." Leedo says.

Xion gets up, rubs his eyes a bit and walks side by side with Leedo to the door and goes downstairs to meet the others. The maknae happily smiles while leedo's internally embarrassed for himself. 🤦‍♀️

Once they reach downstairs, they see the gray van in the front of the building. Leedo knocks on the door, and the members open it. Leedo steps inside and the maknae follows.

Seat arrangement:
In the back: Ravn and Hwanwoong
Middle: Seoho and Leedo
Front: Keonhee and Xion

The van drives away from the building.
Leedo starts to think about what just happened in the studio. He stares at keonhee and xion laughing and giggling with each other and suddenly feels his heart ache of jealousy.
"Why am I feeling like this? He's the maknae and I'm his Hyung. I should take care of him. But why? He makes my heart flutter so much, and his smile is angelic. I can't like him >.< what if he doesn't feel the same? Will it be awkward between us?" Leedo questions himself over and over again. Scratching his head and sighing. He tilts his head back in confusion as the van drives back to the dorm.

AUTHORS NOTE: :3
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 👉👈 I usually hate writing cuz I start to procrastinate. But I have high hopes for this one. Haha. I have so much free time now, so I can update frequently! :) please vote/comment your thoughts and ideas that I can include into this fluff story. Stay safe and healthy!!