♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Leedo's point of view

At least, we finally got back to the dorms. Xion and I both threw off our shoes and hung up our jackets.

The rest of the members were either in their rooms or sitting on the couch. Xion grabbed the giant plush and went to join hwanwoong and seoho.

I should go talk to ravn. With that I left the three alone in the living room and walked over the ravn's room. Knocking three times until I heard "come in"
I opened the door and stepped in.

"Hey ravn, can I talk to you?" I said.
"Sure what's up? Ravn replied. He stopped typing away at the computer and had his full attention on the younger.
Leedo gulped and took a deep breathe.
"Xion and I were out today to the fair and ate at a restaurant."
Ravn nodded understandingly.
"And he asked me if I liked someone out of the blue. I told him I'm not sure. But I rlly like xion..., but I think he has eyes for someone else..."
Ravn gave him the :0 face. He and woong were already in a relationship, so it makes sense why leedo would come to him.
"Well leedo, just tell him how you feel. If he rejects you, then he rejects you. You've known each other for 3 years already. You guys can still be friends :)" ravn finally said.
"I guess so, but I'm scared. I've been rejected by so many people and companies already. I'm just scared to be rejected by someone that I like...how'd you even ask hwanwoong out?" I replied.
"Well...leedo, I know you've had a tough past, but don't be scarred. I made a fool of myself when I asked hwanwoong out. We went to the park to go have a picnic. I asked him then and there. But then a bee flew by and stung me. So I screamed, and woong freaked out. And we ran to the pharmacy to get ointment. But that's not the point. He said yes. And now we're together :)"
I stared at the older with a shocked face, "um- are you implying that I should do that too??"
"pftfff of course not, unless you want to. But point is, woong cared and worried about me when I was hurt. But during the moment, he still said yes"
"ah...i see.."
"leedo, you can do it!" ravn got up and patted him on the shoulder.
"thanks hyung♡'・ᴗ・'♡" I replied back.

I walked out of ravn's room and looked at xion,seoho, and woong sitting on the couch.
I walked towards them

"Hey hyung! Wanna watch with us?" Woong asked.
"Actually I have to talk to xion" I replied.
Xion looked up confused, but got up and followed leedo to his room. Closing the door behind him.

"So..i had lots of fun with you today..and thank you for being there for me xion...always cheering me up and laughing" leedo said slowly and quietly but enough for xion to hear.
Xion had a puzzled face, "yah- leedo, ofc! It's what friends are for :3! Dont thank me."
"xion.." leedo gulped.
"leedo hyung? Whats wrong?" xion said worriedly.
"um.."
Leedo took xions hands in his and pulled the two closer.
"xion...I really like you,,and I'm sorry for having these feelings.... today...when you said you liked someone, it made my heart ache bc it wasn't me. Xion...You make me smile and laugh. And I'm grateful to have you. Even if you don't like me, then please let's continue to be friends. I've been hurt in the past by others, and this group has been the best thing to ever happen to me. Including you..."
Still holding xion's hands leedo looked down at his feet in embarrassment and disbelief of what he said to the maknae.
He felt tears waiting to fall from his eyes. Was it because of the embarrassment? Or fear of rejection? Who knows? But in that moment leedo felt the younger retract his hands from his.
This is it....he-he-he doesn't like me.... another moment to be rejected...leedo thought.
It was quiet for a few moments until a pair of small and soft hands reached for leedo's cheeks to raise his head up. Leedo stared back at the younger who was now red as a tomato but also crying too.
Xion opened his mouth to finally say something. "Yah....leedo....you really are a oblivious baby chicken aren't you....I can't believe you finally said it......do you know how long I've waited for you to confess???i-I-I- like you too, and I wish-I wish I said it earlier."
Leedo had a shocked face on him, but suddenly had a realization that the person xion talked abt earlier was exactly him.
"I- I- I don't believe it- we both like eachother??? Xion, you-" leedo gasped loudly and blushed madly.
"Well...let me prove to you that I like you" xion said while pouting.
Xion swiftly got up on his tippy toes and placed a kiss on leedo's forehead, then his cheeks, his nose, and finally his lips.
Welp...rip leedo....
"i like everything about you." xion quiety said.
Leedo stared back at him in amazement and felt like he was on cloud9 (cravity ;))
Leedo took xion's hands and bumped his forehead with the younger and said "thank you dongju..."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note :3
I'm srry for this horribly late update...balancing school, work,and extra curricular activities have made me feel stressed and unmotivated to do anything active or physical :( but you guys who actually read my stories motivate me to want to write! Im truly thankful for you all 🥺🥺🥺
Please please please please please please please plsase please stay happy, healthy, and amazing❤️❤️