:)

Leedo and Xion opened the restaurant door and were greeted by a male waiter.

"Hello! Welcome to jun's Home! Table for two im assuming."

"Yes sir!" Xion chirped happily

The waiter lead them to the table and left menus on the table.

"I'll take your order in a bit."

The waiter left and it was now just the two sitting there.

"So...anything new happen to you lately?" Geonhak asked.

"Not rlly! I'm just happy we're having a break😭☺️!

"That's goood to know :]"

It was awkward silence......xion pulled out his phone while leedo scratched his head and took a sip of water.

"Hey um, I've been meaning to ask you. Do you like anyone in secret?-" Xion suddenly asked.

Leedo choked-

*cough cough*

"What do you mean? Why ask that so suddenly?
I mean, erm- do you have someone you like yourself?" Leedo replied back blushing nervously.

"Um, ngl, I think I do. They're rlly sweet, shy, funny, such a softy, and yet somehow they also are tough and strong. They're willing to put other first. I think that's probably why I like them 😳" Xion said confidently.

"Ah I see..." leedo replied back sadly. "it's good that you've found someone you like. I'm still trying to figure myself out..."

"You'll find someone to like leedo :]" Xion chirped.

Yea...but it's you that I like xion... leedo thought to himself.

"Anyways, let's order. What do you want?" Leedo said trying to change the topic.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm...let's get kimchi stew, pork Mandu, some rice, and grilled beef!" Said Xion

"Sure. Let's order" leedo raised his hand to get the waiter's attention.

"So, what will you guys have?" The waiter asked.
Xion repeated the order back to him and they waited for their order.

While they waited, it was awkward silence 😳 they sat, looked around, made small talk and laughed a little. Not long did their food arrive :D

"Ahhhhhhh, it's so gooooood. It might even be better than your food leedo 😭" Xion moaned

"Ik!! It's so goooood!!! Wait hold on- xion, you did not just say that it's better! Noooooooooo! When we get back to the dorm, I'll make you something that'll blow your mind -.-" leedo replied back

"Hm sure- says the one who almost burned down the kitchen with woong~_~" Xion said sarcastically.

"HEY! We're not gonna talk about that!!" Leedo said laughing as he ruffled xion's hair.

The younger blushed at the touch and they both continued eating their food.

Time skip cuz I'm a bit lazy ~

"Ahhhh that was so good!!!" Xion exclaimed. "Should we go home? It's getting a bit late and we don't want the others to wrry"

"Sure" leedo said.

It was starting to get chilly, xion started to get goosebumps on his skin and start to shake.

Leedo wrapped his arm around xion's shoulder, and pulled him closer to his chest for heat. Leedo didn't think of it as much, but xion was blushing-♡'・ᴗ・'♡

They walked for another 20 minutes and finally got back to the dorms