The "DATE"

Xion's POV

We walked down the streets together until we got to the fair.
"LEEDO! LOOOK! I WANT THAT CHICKEN PLUSH!" I exclaimed.
I grabbed leedo's arm and ran toward the booth. It was a shooting game which I sucked at, but leedo was good at.

"Leedo, win it for me hehe" I said excitedly.

He sighed, so I gave him my puppy eyes, and as always, he gave in.

"Fine" leedo replied back.

He handed the vender $5 for the game and the man began the game. The goal was to shoot down all the  moving ducks. It started off slowly, and hyung easily shot them down. 3 down and 3 more to go.  But it got harder, the moving wooden target ducks started to move faster, but leedo was focused enough, and shot the rest down easily.

The vender man stared at leedo with wide eyes and said "how- what- what-how the hell did you shoot them all down??usually people don't!" He exclaimed.

"I learned how to shoot when I was younger"

"Ah...I see. Well then, congrats! Here is your giant chicken plush!" The vender said happily.

"Thanks" leedo replied back.

He turned to face me.

LEEDO's pov~~~~~~

After the small conversation with the vender, I handed the giant chicken plush to Xion.
"Here!" I said with a smile.

"Wahhhh!! It's hugeeee!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you hyung!!!im gonna name it geonhakkie😭😭" Xion said back. He hugged me, which caused me to drop the chicken. His face buried deep into my chest, I started to blush
.

After a few seconds of xion hugging me, he finally let me and giggled happily.

Hm... "what do you wanna do next?" I asked.

"Let's ride that roller coaster!!" Xion said pointing at the ride.

I turned back, and gulped. I absolutely hate heights....

"Um.. okay then" I replied nervously.

I picked up the plush, and he grabbed my hand off to the line of the roller coaster. There were only 2 people in line, so we didn't have to wait... GrEaT I thought to myself....

We handed the man our tickets and got in. The seats were in rows of threes, so it was me at the end, xion in the middle, and our plush geonhakkie at the end too.

We tightened our seatbelts on and the seats were tucked in....and we are off.

The ride went up slowly, and the suspense was rising and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. From xion and this ride 💀🤡

When we were at the top we could see the whole fair, and what's scary was we could also see our apartment building- and that building WAS pretty far from the fair 💀💀so imagine how high up we were...
I closed my eyes, and felt as if I were bout to cry, But then a hand reached out to my arm, and the body shifted closer. I popped open my eyes, and can all see the excitement and terror in Xion. And then at that moment, the roller coaster dropped down steeply, and I couldn't think straight. Xion's tug got tighter, as I just closed my eyes tightly and held on for dear life-.
The ride made loops, curves, turns, everything! You name it. But when it finally stopped and slowed back down at the entrance, there was a sign of relief that they didn't die.

The handle bars were lifted and the two and the one chicken plush got up and walked out.

"Xion...I WILL NVR RIDE ROLLER COASTERS WITH YOU EVER AGAIN!😂I ALMOST DIED" leedo said while also histerically laughing.

"Omgod-you should of seen your Face! It was all scrunched and cute and adora-" Xion stopped talking and quickly covered his mouth. While leedo was now just blushing.

"Okay...so whaddyu wanna do now?" Leedo said

"Let's do some more things, and then get some food!"

And so..,a montage of them at the fair. We did bumper cars, laser tag, face painting, sadly more rollercoasters,games ect...(RIP LEEDO's soul)

Man..I'm hungry, leedo thought. His stomach growled and Xion's  did too.

"Wanna get something to eat?

"Sure, where do you wanna do?"

They looked around, til they saw a restaurant at the corner of the street.

"There!" Xion pointed.
"Let's eat there!"

"Sure" leedo replied back.

Again, xion grabbed leedo's hand and started walkin towards the restaurant