The next day

Leedo's eyes slowly opened, and realized what happened last night. He turned over, but noticed xion wasn't there. He sat up within seconds and got out of bed. Where is he? Leedo thought.

He opened the door and went to the kitchen to find Xion sitting at the table with a plate of pancakes. And saw that he made a plate for all the members.

"Oh..hey" leedo said with a small hand wave.
"Morning hyung! Thank you for sleeping with me!" Xion smiled innocently.

Leedo stood a few feet away from the table watching Xion eat the pancakes. His stomach growled.

" hyung,,y'know you can come sit down right?? I made pancakes for everyone. I got up early to make some! And called the other members, but no one came out to eat,," xion said with a sad fake smile.

"Alright, thanks." Leedo sat down across from xion and patted his head. His heart was beating fast, but he controlled himself.
He dug into the food that the maknae made, and his eyes widened at how good it was.

There was awkward silence between em. Until xion finally spoke.
"Hey hyung, since we don't have practice today, do you wanna do something with me? Like watch a movie, go to a mall, arcade, carnival,ect?"

"Yea sure! Is there anything you wanna do in particular?" Leedo replied

"Uh actually, I don't know. I rlly wanted to see a movie! But I also wanna check out the carnival or arcade!"

"Okay,,,then let's do it all today!"

"Really?? You mean it? If so, let's finish eating and let's go!!!" Xion said happily.

They quickly finished their plates and put them in the sink and washed up.

"What about the other members? They're still sleeping! Let's write a quick note" Xion said.

They went into their rooms and got changed, ready for the day. Once they were ready, they left the dorm to begin their adventure.

The note xion wrote to the members:
Hi hyungs!! Leedo hyung and I are gonna hang out for today! Call me if you need anything!
Love, your maknae and hyungie~~