"Sure lil bro!"

Pansy's Point of View

I turned my head to Hermione who was looking in scared at me. I saw the fear flicker in her eyes. The moon was now straight above the puddle of water. I looked back in it. I looked at myself trough the puddle. My mind was overworking. I was a monster. What would people say if i'd go back to my dormitory? I decided to run. Run away. I'd go to the forbidden Forest. I was making my way trough the woods. But, i felt like I wasn't alone in there. No, obviously i wasn't alone. There are much creatures who live here. But, i still felt like someone was watching me. I turned around.
I saw pretty much spiders, tree's and bushes. I didn't really cared about them, and just walked forwards. I looked at the ground. I saw a niffler. The niffler looked with fear for his own life, me straight in the eyes. I remembered my two wings i had on my back and thought I could maybe fly whit them. I flapped my wings up and down. I didn't seem to work. I couldn't really control them, as I still had them, like ten minutes or longer. I tried it again. This time being ended up by being smashed against a tree. Ouch! I realized I had to try one more time before I gave up. My ribbons did hurt and i still felt the blood that was making it's way down over my body. I looked at the ground. I saw my tail. "Oh yeah, i had one!" I remembered. I saw it bleeding. I walked up to a sawed-off tree stump and go'd sit on it. I grabbed my tail and rubbed over the sharp spines of it. I agreed with myself that i had to heal my body, cause otherwise I wouldn't survive. I asked myself where Draco, Blaise and Elias would be. Probably still sleeping in their dorms. "Am I any kind of animagus?" I asked myself. "A-And Elias, he's family. Is he going trough this painful transformation too?" I said. My mind popped every minute another question in my head. I looked around, again. It was dark and scary, but I was too. I decided to take another look at my wings. They were bright red, fading to orange and a little yellow at the end. It had two spikes in the middle, above.  I felt on my head, two big spikes. I renamed them as horns. I began hungry. But I couldn't go back to the castle. How about sending a letter to let someone come to the forest with food. I chuckled about my idea. But i couldn't think of something else. I let the cage of Davian open, so he could fly around. But first, i needed to learn myself how to fly. It would be easier for me to travel, and i could sneak around Hogwarts. I tried multiple times, again and again. At some of the twentieth time, i managed to stay a second longer in the air. It wasn't much progress, but it was something. About two and an half hour, I stopped. I was tired, had pain and was hungry. I sighed. As I looked at my mouth, an flame came out of my mouth. It didn't burn me or something, it just slowly dissolved in the wind. I was scared. But to hungry to think. I decided to go to sleep, it was probably already close to three AM. I walked forwards, till I came to a big wide tree. I lay against it. It wasn't any type of comfortable, but it was something.

Skip till 9 PM, yes she has slept.

After five hours of sleeping, i woke up. The forest was wonderful when the sun raised up. I looked around, and heard footsteps. I had no idea who it could be, probably Hagrid who was looking for some creatures. I stood up. I walked back to the entrance of the forest. I saw my brother standing there. He looked like he didn't had sleep yesterday-night. I didn't want to scare him, so I walked up trough him.

Elias his Point of View

Last night, i heard screaming somewhere outside. I woke up to see what was happening. Davian woke up too, he looked scared. I pulled the blanket away. Pansy's bed was empty. I didn't want to believe the fact that this horrible screaming came from Pansy, so i wanted to make sure to know what was happening. I sneaked outside of our dormitory and walked over to one of her friends dorm. I believe it was Blaise's one and I knocked on the door. No response. I said:" Blaise?" With the hope he didn't want to respond to the door knock. I realized that he was probably asleep, and i was horrible if i would wake him up. I walked to the common room. Most people were asleep, so i couldn't really get caught. When I reached the door, it was open. Something only my sis was smart enough for to do. I was worried, i'll probably meet my sis out there. Or she was somewhere with her friends. When i walked trough the hallways, i saw a girl. She had curly brown hair, i didn't know what house and probably seventh or eighth year. At my sight it was one of the 'Golden Trio' as Pansy they always called. It was that ginger girl, i thought. But i'll might ask what she was doing out here. "H-hey." I say, with the realising she could be a prefect. She startled and turns around to me. "Oh, uh, h-hey." She said. "Uh, wha-what are you doing here, outside the dorms?" I asked her, probably sounding like a scaredy-cat. "I couldn't sleep, so i decided to go outside. Till i heard screaming." She answered. "O-oh well, me too." I replied. "Come, we should go look what it was, we're both out of bed now." She said, probably thinking i was one of the Griffindors too. She'd walked to the exit of Hogwarts and opened the door. I walked trough it and waited for her. After a while we came at the place where we probably heard the screams. I was scared and didn't want to go further. She asked me to come with her, but i declined. I stood back at some stairs while the 'Golden Trio' girl walked trough the thing that was standing there. She got close enough to observe it, but shocked when it was going to move. What I could see was that it was looking into an puddle of water. About a minute or two, the ginger girl stuttered my last name. "P-parki-inson?!" It looked us straight in the eyes. I could see them. They were yellow-orange with an straight pupil in the middle. It looked as scared as it could be. I think it was trying to realise who we could be. Then it suddenly did ran away. I saw my older sister, running away. With two big wings, a sharp tail and two massive horns on her head. I screamed:"Come back!" But she didn't heard me. I felt something in my shoulder. "Ah! I said. My sis was out of sight, but her owl was on my shoulder. I asked Davian closely to listen, and to follow her. Granger walked back to me. "What have you told the owl?" She asks. "To follow her, it could help her." I replied, without thinking. "How you know it's a girl?" She asks. She probably still thinks i'm a Griffindor like her, so I decided to not let her know we were family. And she could think I would be something like my sister was too. "I don't know, she had longer hair." I decided to say. "We could meet here again tho. Tomorrow?" I ask her. "Sure, in the daylight we have more change to find her." She answers. "Cool, 9 AM?" I ask. "Sure." We walk back inside. It was probably something like 1 AM, when i came back to the common room. So most prefects would be in bed. I sneak back to the dormitory and fall asleep.

Yea, then we were back at yesterday-night.
Now we're at 9 AM.

I've come to the place we had our little meeting. I didn't really liked the girl or something, but if she could help find my sis, i would appreciate that. I've heard from Draco, she was the brightest witch of Pansy's year. So it wouldn't be easy to trick her. It was 9 AM. I was sitting on a bench, until i saw a paper hanging on some tree. It was the tree were Draco climbed in to impress the 'Chosen One'. Or well, that's what Draco calls him. I walked up to the tree. I grabbed the paper and read it.

Dear seeking-friend.
I couldn't come to help you seeking the one who screamed, i'm sorry. I'll be there about ten minutes if it's for you nine AM.
See you there!

I thought by myself;"Hell nah, you ain't gonna see me there, i'll find ma sis on my own." So i was walking the way Pansy had run. I came out on the Forbidden Forest. I saw footsteps print in the dirt. After a while I was standing in front the forest. I looked around if someone was spying on me. Then out of the woods, i saw my sister. She walked up to me. She had two great wings on her back, two horns on her head and an spiky tail. I was shocked. I shrank back. "P-pansy-y?" I stuttered. "Yes, Elias?" She said. "Pansy!" I yelled. "Come here little bro." She said and opened her arms to give me a hug. I ran in to her arms and hugged her. I got automatically a hug back from her. We walked into the forest. She'd go sit on a sawed-off tree stump. Then she started talking. She started with that she felt pain in her head and back. After that she rubbed outside. She said she screamed and later passed out. I felt bad for her, until I saw that there was still blood flowed down her shirt. "Pans, you're bleeding!" I said. "Don't worry Eli. It's nothing." She said. And continued the story. She told me that after she wakes up from passing out, she had the animal parts. "Pans?" I asked her, worried about what i'll ask her next. "Yea?" She replied. "Well, you said you have no clue where the wings and other stuff come from. But, what if it's our bloodline?" I asked her, looking her deep in her eyes. "If it was blood." She sighed. "Then there would be chance, you could have it too." She slowly admitted. "But it could be, that i am an animagus. Without that i knew." She tried to calm me. I felt anxious. I felt extremely emotional and started crying. I laid my head on her lap. I felt the tears falling down my face. My head was overworking. Pansy let him cry. "Are you coming back to Hogwarts?" I ask, crying. "What would they think if they saw me?" She replied. I knew the answer. They would hate her, obviously. I started to cry harder and harder. "But, you know what?" She said. "What?" I asked. "I'll come back to school, but only on the schooldays." She smiled. "Really?!" I asked with excitement. "I'll just need to find a way to sneak in to our dormitory, without being seen." She answered. I looked at her big wings who were now cuddled around me. "Can't you fly up there?" I asked. "Well, that's complicated." She answered slowly. "Why?" I didn't understand her. She stood up. Trying to fly like a bird would. She'd was tired of slapping with her wings. "Dummie!" I laughed. Her firing eyes looked at mine. A bit mad. But she could laugh too. "You're flying like a bird! You're part dragon, you'll need to fly like a dragon!" I yelled. "You think so?" She asked. I walked up to her. "You're way too tired from being one minute in the air. Birds have different types of wings. Cause they are made of feathers, and yours of blood and, i don't know." I told her. "I knew they would've put you in Ravenclaw!" She teased. "What i'm trying to say is that you have to do it slowly but with much power, instead of fast but still with some little power." I said. "Sure lil bro." She said.