"I think, i think she's gone, Ron"

Blaise's Point of View

"Pansy and Elias,..." I sighed, and opened my mouth, but i closed it again. "...Are lost." I admitted, while feeling pain i my soul. "They're what?" Draco asked me, while starring at me, as i was McGonagall, the newest headmaster. "T-they're g-gone!" I shouted to him, while falling forwards, and landing on my knees. While the first tears, appeared. After falling, i  automatically bursted into tears. "Oh, Blaise, come here." Draco said, in the calmest voice, he could make. He ran up to me, and sat down, on his knees, to comfort me. I immediately accepted his comforting and lay my hands on the ground, and pulled myself to it, till i reached Draco's lap, where i wanted to lay on. "Shhh." He hissed, but very comforting, and soft. After that, his first tears, started to fall, cause i felt it become wet on my head. After then, he couldn't held his sadness in anymore, and bursted also into tears. In the halls, you could see people walking past us, and looking weird to us, but we didn't care. After more then five minutes, we felt like we we're being watched. "Is it just me, or is someone looking at us?" Draco said, knowing what i was feeling. "You've just read my mind, cause i feel it too." I answered him, a bit shy. I turned my head to Pansy's dormitory's door, and saw a black silhouette standing in front of it. "H-hello?" Draco asked, while turning his head to the silhouette. "Zabini, Malfoy, are you guys okay?" The silhouette spoke, and stepped forwards. A ginger hair colored boy, stepped up to me and Draco, pulling out his arm to me. As i saw his face, it equipped cute, red freckles, soft bubbly cheeks and green eyes, that are fading to blue. He had a messy hairstyle, and spontaneous smiled at me. I felt becoming red all over my face, and couldn't really move anymore, as long as he stared at me. "Weasley? What are you doing here? Go away!" Draco shouted to the boy, trying to protect me, and from getting our little moment back without interruptions. "I'm, as prefect, allowed to check dormitories, to see if people miss their breakfast. And i wanna make sure if you guys are okay, i don't care what house y'r in mate." The ginger replied, a bit irritated. "Well, we are fine, if you can leave us alone now, should it be fine!" Draco said, aggressively, back. "Well, you're definitely not, cause you've been crying for more then fifteen minutes now. So tell me what's wrong." He asked us, dealing very calm with the situation. "Just go away! We don't need you're help, go to diner or something!" Draco shouted back as answer, on another aggressive tone. "Just tell me, i won't tell anybody else." He said back, but in some kind of sneaky tone. From here i didn't trust him anymore, and i would never even trust a Weasley at all. "No, it's obviously you tell someone else! Now screw!" I shouted to the ginger, while getting my tears back and started crying again. Draco saw my tears, and stood up to protect me, while grabbing his wand out of his pocket. Then he pointed to the Weasley's neck and said:"Go, away." Very slowly. His action gave me a lot of courage to stand up too, and so i did, and also grabbed my want to point it at the insanely hot Weasley. Wait what? Well it doesn't matter now, focus. The freckle boy put his hands in the air and slowly walked out the door. "L-lay dow-n t-the wa-ands." He stuttered, where i could laugh at, but didn't do it cause i was concentrated. "I-i re-epor-t y-you gu-ys to the-e he-headmaster!" He managed to bring out of his mouth. "Just like the other thousands of times? Like that's going to work!" Draco teased the Weasley, and began to laugh. I managed to let a little laugh out too, but then my Ginger boy, ran out the door. "Pfft, useless, just like always!" Draco said, in a 'after reaction' voice. "I still ask myself why he isn't a Hufflepuff, but a Griffindor without courage." I said, to make Draco a bit happier. He smiled to me, and put his wand back in his pocket. I decided to do the same, and waited for Draco to say something. He didn't said something at all, but he walked to the door and asked me: "You're coming?" And walked out the door. Here we go again, his egoism is too strong. "Coming!" I shouted, as reply. I ran trough the door, and closed it when i came out. Then i hurried my way to the great hall, for eating breakfast. I saw Draco sitting at the Slytherin table, eating a sandwich he took from his house's table. Cause no other Slytherins from our year had returned for another year at Hogwarts, he looked very lonely, and i stepped up to him to comfort him. I took a chair, and sat next to him. He smiled, what made me smile too. I took some bread from the plate it was laying on, and started talking to my very best friend. "Hey Blaise? Should we give up to McGonagall that Pans is missing?" Draco said after a while, when he was done with his sandwich. "I don't know, maybe, maybe not?" I asked, while feeling shame on my back for saying this about my other very best friend, but Draco didn't know either, so it disappeared fastly after i spoke the phrases. "Should we check on Elias?" Draco said, with kind of some look of hope. "I already did, cause i wanted to prank his sister with him, and also you, but you were asleep, but Elias wasn't here either." I spoke, while feeling anxious about the fact they were both gone. "Well, maybe it's some kind of family reunion?" Draco guessed, what could make the most sense. "Probably, or they're visiting their parents graves?" I guessed, not knowing that sounded really bad. "Wow, dark, but that could always be the answer, so i don't think we should worry, and she'll probably be back tomorrow or something." Draco reacted, and he took some bread from a plate. "Yeah, but i'm still a bit worried." I said, a bit shy. "Me too, but let's just hope she'll be alright, come we have to head to class soon, what do you have?" Draco asked me, to finish the subject and to start a new one. I took my schedule out of my pocket, and i looked at it. "I'm having first Herbology, and after that two hours potions, and you?" I asked him, pretty curious. "Ancient runes, a hour transfiguration and potions for the first period." Draco answered, happily we could talk about another subject. "Nice! Well, i see you in potions then!" I said, while packing my stuff and making my way to the Herbology class. "See you there!" Draco shouted back, and walked to the ancient runes classroom.