"You stupid, little motherfucker!"

Pansy's Point of View

"Sure lil bro!" I teased him. "But you're lil bro is smarter then you." He reasoned. "What you say, Ravenclaw-boy." I smirked, rolling my eyes. "Shut up, and try my theory!" He said, annoyed of my reaction. I stepped back and spread my wings. If you saw them, they were huge. I moved them up and down. After some minutes, it began to work. Slowly but certainly i took off. About another minute, i became one with the air. I leaned my body forwards, so I could move myself forwards. My shape fitted perfectly in the wind. Elias laughed. He looked happy that his plan managed to work. "I knew it!" He cheered, and made a little dance. "Who knew the nerd-Slytherin could dance?" I questioned, laughing about his weird little dance. "You finally called me for the first time a Slytherin. Took you long enough." He reacted. "That's because I appreciate you, Slytherclaw-boy." I told him. He smiled. Then i felt like I was falling. I forgot that I was in the sky and i felt down on my face. Elias looked at me and started laughing really hard. I decided to laugh too, because it probably would looked very funny. I stood up and sat down. I closed my eyes. I saw yesterday-night. I remembered Granger from then. I decided to ask Elias about why he'd come to here and if he knew why she was out there. "Hey Eli, why did you come to the Forbidden Forest?" I asked him. Oh well, to find you. I saw you running in here." He replied. "Where did you see me?" I asked to know if he knew anything about Granger. "Well i stood next to the door of Hogwarts, because i was scared to walk closer to you. "Were you with any change with Granger-Danger?" I asked. "Well, yea. Why the nickname?" He said smirking. "Because it sounds cute." I whispered, hard enough that he could hear it. "Ooh~" He said. I realized i just said she was cute. "Wait, no i didn't mean it that way!" I tried to say it as calm as I could. "Wouldn't she look here for me?" I asked. "She said she couldn't come, then. But she could come any moment now." He said, looking down at the ground. I realized that she probably would want to find me too. "Would it be smart if she would find me too?" I asked Elias. "Why you're asking me that?" He answered, now looking at me. "Well, because you're smart?" I said. Elias laughed. "I guess i hide myself, you should go now." I told him. "Sure, but, do we meet again? You probably stay in the woods this weekend." He said. "Sure, and can you bring food with you, i haven't eat since yesterday." I said. "I will do. I'll come right back after Granger and i will seek you." Elias turned around and started walking back to the 'Draco's' tree. "See you!" I shouted. Now I had to wait for food. I wasn't that hungry anymore, but I would like food. I've starved myself before so i was used to it. I ran back in the woods to hide myself.

Hermione's Point of View

It was seven PM. Ginny stood right next to me. "Aah" I shouted. "Shh, not so loud." She whispered. "What time is it?" I asked. "Eight PM, don't worry." She said. "Ron told me he wanted to get breakfast with you about ten minutes, but you didn't woke up." She confirmed. I looked slowly at her face. I was still was very tired from last night, but it would be rude if i declined Ron's offer. "Sure, can you bring me a skirt, a sweater and pants?" I asked. "Of course, i'm on my way." She said, and walked up to the closet. I pulled my blanket away and slowly walked to Ginny. She had a red sweater in her hands with a big R in the middle. "How'd came at this?" She asked. I blushed. "I-uhh, it's mine!" I lied. She could see I did but decided to play nice. "Okay, what does the R stands for then?" She smirked. She played not as nice as i thought. I needed to find a work with the R. "Uh, umm. I-it stand-ds for Rhino.." I stuttered, i was so stupid. I fast grabbed the clothes she held and ran to the bathroom. "I'm telling Ron you called him a rhino!" Ginny yelled. Oh help. She played totally not nice! I dressed myself and came back to our bedroom. "Now go to your man!" She said. "Where the hell even is he?" I said. "He be here about five minutes, he's always late so it probably gonna be ten." I remembered that i had a meeting with the boy. A Griffindor or Hufflepuff at least, I thought. If i decided i would just hang a paper there with that I came later. Yea, that would be a good plan. "Hey, Gin. I'll be right back!" I yelled and opened the door. "Sure, wait. Where are you going?!" I heard Ginny say, but i was already on my way to our spot. I managed to bring a paper with me and a pencil. After i was there, outside writing on the paper i would come later. I ran to a tree an hang it on a twig. After that, i literally was going as fast as Sonic, so fast was i. After like a minute i was back at it. Some morning people were looking weird at me. I knocked on our dormitory door and waited. Ginny opened it like it was her brother, and looked a bit surprised when she saw me. "Gurlll! You didn't even let me do your hair!" She let me in and said. "Sorry, i needed to do something, personal." I said, the last thing whispered. "Go sit, i'll do your hair." I sat on the chair she haves me and let her do my hair. After three minutes she finished. Just right in time, because i heard knocking on the door. I stood up and walked towards the door. "You all in there?" I heard Ron saying, he was being impatiently. "Coming!" I told him and opened the door. He wears a red shirt and black leather jacked. Also he was wearing some ripped skater-pants and gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek. "Come we don't have all day," he said. And waved at Ginny that we were going.

Once we arrived at Hogsmeade, Ron took my hand and ran to a little cafeteria. He opened the door, and let me trough. As i walked inside, some people were sitting with each other just talking. There was a couple kissing and us. As we walked in Ron had a table reserved for us and walked up to it. "Thanks Ron, you did this for us." I thanked him. "No problem. I did this for us to have a good talk." He said. I smiled and sat across from him. "Where'd you wanna talk about then?" I asked him. "W-well, last night, i heard a scream. I mean, like. Did you heard it too?" He said. Shit. Should i lie or tell the truth? I decided to tell the truth. "Well yea, i did too." I confirmed. "And i wanted to make sure you were okay, so i kind of walked in to your dormitory." He continued. "Hello, what would the mister and mistress like to eat or drink?" Some waiter said, standing next to our table. We totally forgot. "We uh, haven't choose yet." I said. "Of course, i'll come back later, when you have made you're decisions." The waiter said and walked to another table. "So when i entered the dormitory, and walked to the bedroom." He said. Shit shit, i thought. "You weren't in there, mind telling me where you were?" Ron asked. I decided to tell him that night. About ten minutes, i managed to explain to him. What an imbecile, he didn't understand it. "So if i understand it, you went outside with a Griffindor and found there some animal." He summarized. "Yea, now let's decide something to eat, i'm hungry." I said. I grabbed a menu, and read the dishes. I took the club sandwich, and Ron took tomato soup. After a couple of minutes, our food was served. Ron started talking. "What y'r gonna do about it?" He asks. I had a meeting round ten past nine." I told him. He looked at a clock what was hanging in the café. He nodded. I looked confused. After we at the food, Ron payed. And we walked out. We talked a bit about the situation last night, and after a while we made our way to the common room. "Hey, what time's it now?" I asked him. He looked at another clock hanging above the fireplace that was giving a lot of warmth in the cold room. "Quarter past nine? What's up?" He said. Shit. "Ronald Weasley! You know best what's up!" I shouted. Thankfully there weren't much people in the common room, but everyone who was there was looking at us. I ran back to the door of the room, and when i go's trough, it felt hard back. You could hear an echo trough the halls, but I didn't care. After some minutes i reached our meeting spot. I saw the boy, he was thinking out loudly, and startled when i tapped him on his shoulder. "Oh, um, hey." He greeted me, awkwardly. "Hai.." I responded, having the same awkward feeling as he got. "Should we go?" I asked him. He looked excited, but like he was holding something back. "Yeah!" He said. "Okay let's go." I agreed and walked forwards, with him following me directly. After some minutes we reached the Forbidden Forest. He walked in, checking if everything was safe. After we made our way into the forest, it looked quite peaceful and pretty. "Beautiful." I mumbled. "Yea, isn't it?" The boy said. Then i recognized i never got his name. "Hey, uhm, i never got you're name?" I asked him, expecting him to tell it. "Oh, welp, I'm Elias." Elias said. "I'm Hermione, Granger." I said. "Gurl, the whole school knows you're The Granger." He brutally smirked. I looked slight mad, but could forgive him easily after he chuckled. "And what's you're back-name, than?" I asked. There was rustling from behind some bushes. "Hey you hear that too?" He changed the subject. I nodded at him in agreement. I walked slowly up to the bushes and pulled it away. A bunny was laying dead there, with mostly his bones and well, cooked meat here and there on the bones. I closely got a heart-attack from the sight i had before me. I yelled. Elias still slowly walked up to me, no slight of caring in his eyes or anything. Just a straight cold face. Was this a Griffindor? Especially no Hufflepuff. Or he wanted one of the houses, but had the personality from another. The sorting wasn't as special as before. It did matter in which house you came the first six years. After them, it wasn't as important as it seems, anymore. Elias has reached my point already and was thinking about the situation of what had could happened. "Yesterday, we saw some dragon, right?" He started. I nodded. You could see the emotion in his eyes when he said the word dragon. It felt like anger, pain and anxious. "So, what if this dragon could spread fire?" He said. I nodded, again. Half listening. "So what if the dragon has killed the bunny, with his fire?! I nodded, for the third time. This time not hearing any word he said. "That could be the only possible reason, wouldn't it Granger?" He said. About a minute i responded with;"Y-yea." "Granger, you're listening?!" He shouted. "I'm sorry." I said. "You better be! Now hurry up and let's find the 'dragon'!" He said, closely to shouting. I stopped thinking, and followed him. After more then a hour walking trough the forest we came to something like an 'open' place. It was just some grass without all those trees, but still tho. We rested twenty minutes there, just talking about homework and pets and stuff. Then we continued. We walked past some trees, and heard noise above us. "What's that?" I said. "I don't know?" Elias simply replied. Then the trees started to shake. I heard someone yelling. We looked above us. Faster then i could even see, the dragon we were looking for, fell out of a tree. I screamed out of the fact i was immensely surprised. Elias looked instead of me, immensely worried and anxious. "Pansy! You stupid motherfucker!"