"Pansy and Elias are lost..."

Elias' Point of View

I was running down the halls, thinking if it would be smart to bring Granger with me. Probably not, so i ran past the stairs. After a while i've reached the exit of Hogwarts, and pulled the door open. I looked one time back to make sure i haven't forgotten anything, and if i should get Granger. 'No, no, i need to save Pans!' I think and run through the door. I turn around to close it again and make my way to the woods, cause Pansy would've go'n there if something happened again. I pass 'Draco's' tree and after a couple of minutes, i've reached the entrance of the forest. I'd close my eyes before i entered. After i reopen them, a massive Hungarian Horntail, looks me in the eyes. I don't know if this is a joke of anyone, but i couldn't believe this was real, and i just shouted out of panic:" What the fuck!" Oh well, that was very dumb of me, now i'm probably having problems. I hear a pretty low voice, but still high enough to recognize my sister's voice in it. "Don't scold to you're sister!" I hear coming from above. Kids would have trauma's from the amount of tooth's i see in her mouth. "P-pan-nsy?!" I stutter. From deep inside i already knew it was her, but now i'm having the realization in my whole body, that even starts shaking. "Sup lil bro." I hear her again, now not looking at the ridiculous sharp teeth. I want to ask her so many questions, but i decide to begin slowly with one. "What happened to you?" I ask, while i'm close to explode of questions in my head. "Well, it all started with flying to the woods cause i felt pretty impressive pain." She started, and pulled her body down to the ground where it was on the normal height of myself what made it a lot easier to communicate. "And then?" I asked accidentally, cause i was very curious. "Well, i felt out of the sky." She admits. "Are you okay?" I ask, while I'm hearing the phrase she admits. "Does it looks like i'm okay?" She says sarcastically. I look at her, she's covered in blood and bruises. It was clearly to see she wasn't, and i realize it was a stupid question i have asked her. "No, definitely not." I answer. "There, you got you're answer." She tells me. I look in a pretty sarcastic way to her and she looks the same way back. Pansy lifts her head up, searching around, like she's looking for something. "What're you doing, what i don't know of?" I ask her, being still a bit in the sarcastic mode. "I hear footsteps, coming from you're way." She says, pretty serious what my sarcastic mode is turning off. "You sure? I hear nothing." I say confused. "I don't know how, but from when I transformed into this." She stands up and points her head at her body and kind of spreads a bit of her wings. "I hear much more sounds than i ever heard." She finishes. "Shouldn't you hide then? Somebody could see you!" I warn her, even tho i knew she was going to. "Yea probably, come on, step on my back." She says, turning around and pointing her head now at me. I look at her back, i see the unfortunately great wings, and a lot of spikes that grow out her back. But like, a lot of spikes. "You're back isn't more then spikes, isn't that a dangerous?" I mention, knowing it was very dangerous. "You see any other way out right now?" She sarcastic answers my question. "I hear the footsteps coming closer, come on!" She kindly commands me. I walk up to her, while she let down her neck so i can climb on it. It wasn't very hard to climb, but it was all over with sharp spikes. I can't deny, they're probably one of the coolest things i've ever seen. When i made it up on her neck, i hang myself round the spikes so i can get working myself to the top of her neck. After a bit of climbing, i reached her head. It was safe to sit there so i did. I grabbed a strange spike that came out of her head, and gave her a sign i was ready. She was looking like she understood it, and asked:"You're ready?" "Yep, now come on!" I shouted. "Okay, okay, we're going!" She said, and started taking off. "Oh my Merlin!" A girl's voice screamed. I saw Pansy's head turning to the voice, and i decided to do that too. The voice wasn't too high but not very low either. It was a voice that probably whole Slytherin hated. I was pretty sure that probably more than fifty feet down there, a girl with bushy brown hair was looking at us. I realized i probably looked like some kind of dragon-rider, and started giggling about it. "Granger?" The dragon beneath me asked, and probably still was confused that she saw one of her 'enemies' staring at her. "Pansy, Elias?!" She shouted, sounding pretty shocked and scared. I decided to greet her with a calm "Sup." "Can any of you explain what happened here?" She asked. Pansy looked at me and sighed. Then she looked back at Hermione. "From a long story, to a short one. i felt pain, i flew to here but fell, i became part of this transformation, and now e'm i here with Eli." She told her, annoyed of the fact it all was true, and no child's story. "You're okay?" She asked worried, about the little story she just heard. "Sort of." Pansy admitted, pretty calm. Calmer then when i asked. I decide to keep this for myself. "Oh, well, that's good, by the way, can i join you guys on the flight?" She asked, while she probably already knew her answer. "Sure, i don't see why not?" I replied. Pansy let her neck down, and i was close to falling off. "Pans!" I screamed. "Sorry, you have any other ideas?" She shouted back. I rolled my eyes at her, and helped Hermione getting up here. "Thank you Elias." She greeted me, when she was up here at Pansy's neck. "No problem." I responded, happily. "Can we go now?" Pansy asked, out of boredom. "I mean why not?" Hermione replied, and Pansy slowly took off.