"P-pan-nsy?!"

Pansy's Point of View

I was sitting in a tree, cause that's the only place i thought they couldn't find me. They we're already more than an hour searching for me, but haven't found me. So it was clearly i was safe here. But on the contrary of this it was very uncomfortable up here. My animal parts are in the way of everything and i hook on all the branches that touch above my horns. It's really annoying. Now, when i look under me, i see Elias and Granger walking. He seems not to be really interested in what she's saying. Then out of nothing, Davian fly's up to me and hooked his paws into my shoulder. It hurts bad, and i immensely shocked. About a moment i realized i was falling out of the tree i sat in and everything began to shake. I screamed. How could i be so dumb. I sat really high in the tree, so i fell really fast. I spread my wings to decrease the pain. Did it work? I didn't know. All i was focusing on is how i'm going to land down there. In twenty seconds i lay down, on my front. The book nerd shocked and Elias only looked really worried. "Pansy! You stupid, little motherfucker!" Elias yelled. "Shut up, you rascal, it isn't easy hiding up there in a tree!" I shouted back. Granger looked like she saw a mouse eating a lion, confused. "You're gonna explain!" I said to Elias. "What do you- Wait to Granger?" Elias asked. I nodded. "Is there something i've missed, Elias?" The only Griffindor asked. I tried to stand up but it hurts, just like my wings and tail. I managed to sit against a tree. Elias started to explain the thing I explained him this morning. After a while he was outspoken, while the Griffindor was listening with full attention. "So you're some kind of dragon, and transformed last night." Said Granger. "Yeah, something like that yea." I agreed. "Anyways, you're name?" Granger asked. "You sure you wanna know? We're mortal enemies, Granger." I warned her. "How could we?" She asked. "Parkinson..." I slowly whispered. Elias came laying next to me. "P-Pansy?!" She shouted in disbelief. "Yea?" I asked. "And Elias his back-name?" Granger asked. Elias left a tear and i pulled him closer. "Same as Pans." Elias said. He gave me an unexpected hug, but I hugged him back. I spread my wings around him, to comfort him. The ginger shocked on how big they were, and mentioned it. "Can you fly with them?" She said enthusiastically. "Kind of." I admitted, and let Elias go. I took off, and flew some circles around them. "Hey, Pansy." Granger started. "What's up?" I asked. "Can we try to start over, and become friends or anything? I was stupid thinking all Slytherins are bad." Hermione finally admitted. "Uhh, i mean, sure?" I awkwardly agreed. She smiled. I was really hungry. "Elias, food." I said. "Oh, yeah! Sorry sis!" Elias said. "You haven't eat?!" Hermione asked. "No, but i'm hungry as fuck." I told her. "Why haven't you come to school then?" She asked. "Ever thought of what they should think of a dragon walking into their castle?" I sighed. "You don't even wanna know." Elias admitted. "And the lessons tho? How you gonna do that?" "I'll have to accept the fact that i ain't am going to be able to walk freely around." I admitted. "I wanna help you, so bad i can't." Hermione said. "You could." Elias said. "How?" 'Mione and i asked him. "I mean, we're friends, right?" Elias said. "Yeah?" I admitted. "We could hang out here? In the weekends and our breaks." Elias said. "You could help when Slytherins are bullying me, Draco, Blaise or Pansy." Elias reasoned. "Ain't Malfoy and Zabini the bullies?" She asked. "No, when you know them, they're loyal friends." I said. "H-hey, Pansy?"Stuttered Hermione. "Yea, Hermione?" I asked. "Can you fly me back to the castle?" She whispered, loud enough we were able to hear it. I felt a warm feeling, it felt good. "Sure." I agreed, without thinking i could be seen by anyone. I sat on my knees and felt Hermione hooking her legs around my waist. Her arms on my shoulder, what remembered me of Davian. "Elias, can you find Davian? He fly up to me when i felt out of the tree." I asked him. "I'll will do!" He said standing up and looking around. After that, i flew away. I'd go first to the 'open' place of grass, to take us higher to the skies. About a couple minutes, i was high enough to just let myself levitate. Hermione raised her hands in the air, and screamed:" Woohoo!" Like she was in some rollercoaster. I laughed. It felt so warm. "I wish we could do this every day!" Hermione shouted. "We could." I thought. "Really?" Hermione reacted. Oops, i probably said that out loud. "I mean, why not?" I said. She chuckled. After a couple of minutes, we reached Hogwarts. I wasn't flying that high, so i could land easily. I started to flap with my wings, so we could softly reach the ground. Hermione steppes of my back and hugged me. I hugged back. "Thank you!" Hermione thanked. "No problem." I said. Elias came running to us, with Davian flying next to him. "Sis! You're fast!" He gasped. "We sure are." Said Hermione. "Could you two maybe get food? I haven't eat?!" I shouted, a bit annoyed. "Oh, yeah, what do you want?" Elias asked. "Uh, a sandwich?" I awkwardly said. "I'll find something, be back in ten minutes. "Couldn't we accio one?" Asked Hermione. "I looked at her. "I got my wand," Said Elias. Now i looked at him. "You two are too smart for this world!" I said. "Shut up, Pansy." Said Elias. "Yea, yea, now get food, Slytherclaw-boy." I said. Hermione facepalmed. "Happy family we have here." Hermione laughed. "Accio sandwich." Said Elias. A sandwich appeared in his hand. "Here you go." "Thank you." I said. After I had eat it, we'd started playing truth or dare. "Truth or dare Elias?" "Dare, 'Mione." "What's ya'll sexuality?" She asks. "Pan romantic asexual." Said Elias. "What about you, Pans?" She asked me. "Homo romantic asexual." I said. She looked a bit shocked. "Aren't you with Malfoy?" She asked. "You don't wanna know how long we had to pretend that." I said. "Wow, eight year?" She guessed. "Yup." "Okay." Said 'Mione. "Let's continue. Hermione, truth or dare?" Elias asked. "Truth." "Do you ship Drarry?!" Elias asked. "Hell yes! They're my OTP!" Hermione said. We played till it was something like one PM. "Elias, can you open the window of our dormitory?" I asked him. "Sure." He responded, and walked in to Hogwarts. "Pans, can you fly me to my dorm? I still need to write an essay of my last potions class." Said the bookworm. I felt this weird and warm feeling in my body and nodded to her. After she climbed on my back, i flew with some speed of hundred miles an hour to the west towers, where her dorm lay. So in like a minute we reached her dormitory, the window was open. Not far, but enough to let us trough. "Is anyone in there?" I asked her, to make sure no-one could see me. "Only Ginny could be, but probably not." She answered. She stepped trough the window, and opened it further to let me in. "How late?" She asks. "What?" I say, confused. "How late do we meet? We can fly again." She says, excited. "Oh, uh, in the morning?" I stutter. I feel the warm feeling again. It feels great. "Where?" Hermione says. "Woods? Dormitory?" I suggest. "My dorm? The woods is way too long walking." She mumbles. "See you tomorrow!" I say and wave. "Bye!" She giggles. Cute. Wait, what?! I fly away, back around the castle to meet Elias at our dormitory. After a couple of minutes i've found it. After i entered, i receive a letter from Davian. I open it to see who'd wrote it. Millicent.