Chapter two: Eyes Of black

He held your hand tight as you ventured to Larry's room. Not knocking you slam the door open, his light was red too. As were the ones in the halls. "Larry!" Sally called out, "where are you mate? You here". You both looked cautiously around his apartment...until you heard rustling coming from a beanbag in the corner of the room? "Larry?" You say out loud. Stepping closer, sally pulls the beanbag away..you take a step behind Sal in fear. It was Larry. Hiding curled up in a ball ? Facing away.
"Larry I'm glad your safe" you say stepping out from behind Sal. "You..alright man..?" Sally says placing his hand on his shoulder. Something seemed off? He said nothing...until

Larry whipped his head around. He had pitch black eyes!? "LARRY?" You and Sally scream in unison. Larry stood up tall and stared blankly at Sally and you. All of a sudden he screamed, it was ear piercingly loud. "LARRY??" You screamed letting go of Sal, covering your ears. Larry took a step forward and lunged after Sally face snatching his mask, ripping it off his face!
You covered your face immediately so you didn't see his face. You started sobbing into your hands. Sal dropped to the floor, on his knees.
"YOU CANT HIDE SALLY" Larry screeched.

The lights flickered harshly, when it stopped they went back to normal. You peeled through your fingers looking up. Every light was no longer red...
Sal was covering his face with his hands. "LARRY?!" You screamed out, he blinked and looked at you as his eyes returned to their normal state. You saw Sally's mask and grabbed it, handing it to Sal then looking away. "One day Sal I promise you will trust me enough to show me, and you won't need to wear a mask, I assure you." Sale mask was on and Larry stared coughing.

Immediately you both went to help him. Lifting him to sit on the crusty beanbag. Ash bursts into the room making everyone jump. She was crying and looked terrified. "I looked...in the mirror..and I HAD BLACK EYES..ALL OF IT BLACK!!" She shouted. She was hardly breathing properly. You rushed and gave her a hug. "The same thing happened to Larry!" You said in confusion. "He said...something about Sally.." you say releases it her and looking at Sal. "I-I don't know why he said that..." Sally said in fear. " can SOMEONE explain what in the fuck is going on?" Larry said with no memory of what happened.

"Uh? To be honest..I don't... know.." you say.
A/n: I don't think anyone is reading this🩸? Hmm if someone sees this then...Hi! What do you think?

🗡Follow @ hann.shae.art on Instagram to see my Sally face fanart🔪