Chapter four: We need answers!

YOUR POV:     ( The edit ⤴️ is from my edit acc! @angelic_demon_edits)

It was the next day. You've feel super sick ever since the night before, you constantly felt the pit of your stomach sink. Everyone was scared and searched Addison Apartments, nobody remembered what happened! Everyone was fearful of the events that occurred, so everyone sleep in the same room. Larry on the couch- Ash wanted to sleep on the beanbag and Sal & You slept together.

It was the middle of the day, Larry, Ashley , Sally, Todd and You were sitting at a public bench at a park to temporarily get away from the apartments. It was silent and nobody had spoken to each other, until Larry broke the silence. "Eh Guys..Nobody has really uh explained what happened last night?"

Everyone looked up and thought a bit. " The first thing I remember is the...lights! And uh then?" Larry finished speaking as he didn't know what to say after. Sally soon replied reluctantly "Something happened to you? Your eyes when pitch black, and you were hunched over hiding..." Larry looked very disturbed by this. "Yeah, and you said some strange things too." You explained. "What did I say ?" Larry asked with confusion on his tongue. "Your voice sorta changed and you screeched out 'You can't hide Sally face?'  Or something " Larry didn't like this at all. He looked distressed. Ashley seemed as though she remembered something. "Oh! I remember seeing a slender and tall figure...be-behind me in the mirror that night! " She looked spooked by the thought of it. Her comment sent shivers up your spine.

"This all seems very Peculiar? This is like stuff that happens in a horror movie!" Todd said in his lisp while adjusting his tattered glasses. "We all know this stuff could be..." he was wandering in his thoughts when Ash cut in. "No, it can't b elite that Todd" she uttered. "Well it does seem so, and YOU Ash was the one who saw a being in you mirror" he finished shrugging his shoulders. "Could be what?" You say lost I the conversation.
"Paranormal Activity" Todd says as he says looking at you as if he wishes not to say it. "But.. what could we possibly do about it?" Sally asked fixing up his prosthetic. "
Todd had thought it through. " Well...I do have an idea..."

A/N: I'm sorry this is v late! But I will get back into writing this. Let me know what you think or if this book is worth it😅 I didn't have time to double check this so I'm also sorry if there are mistakes ! Pls don't kill me. bye bye!