Unwelcome Company

The Abyssal flagships quickly went along with Linh's plan as if she were one of their own as Ru and Vinh quickly took to the seas with their fleets.

"Enemy ships in sight!" Vinh shouts out as Hiei and the rest of his fleet aim their cannons.

"All ships open fire!" Ru calls out, and it's not long before the combined forces begin letting loose hell with their cannons.

"What the hell?! What are the Japanese doing with ABYSSALS?!" Many Germans scream as ships left and right take fire. "Quickly! Attack attack attack!"

"It's all going just as planned!" Ta says to Linh as they notice the Germans pursuing Linh and Ru's fleets. "Chi-Class, get ready!"

"Right!" The Abyssal torpedo cruisers reply, and once the rear of the German fleet shows up, Ta simply snaps her fingers and the two cruisers sneak up behind.

"Let's move out." Linh says as she and Ta follow close behind.

"Hey! There's something following us!" Germans in the rear shout.

"You realized too late! Chi-Class! Go for it!" Ta shouts.

"All cannons, fire!" Haruna yells as the torpedo cruisers unleash a barrage of torpedoes and Linh's fleet starts raining shells down on the German fleet. Meanwhile the submarines take action, sneaking up on the heavier vessels and crippling them with their torpedoes, and it's not long before the Germans notice that their fleet is shrinking.

"We need backup! Call for Bismarck and Prinz Eugen!" Many Germans shout before their ships get sunk. Just as the last German ship sinks though, more shells go flying and Ta nearly gets hit!

"Whoa!" Ta shouts as she barely dodges the shells. "Here come enemy reinforcements!"

"Eugen, take out that fleet, I'll get the big guns." Bismarck says as the two German ships split their fleets and go after Linh and Vinh!

"Our armor can't last against something like that! We have to meet up with Ru!" Ta says.

"Right! I'll cover your escape!" Linh replies.

"But what about you?" Ta asks.

"Don't worry, we can take a beating!" Linh replies. "Now go!" Ta is surprised at how willing Linh is to cover for her but she and her fleet begin their escape to meet up with Ru. German battleships begin trying to focus their fire on the Abyssal battleship but they are too occupied with Linh's fleet to land a direct hit, and Ta safely meets up with Ru. Once Linh is sure that Ta made it safely she also meets up with Vinh and Ru, and the German fleets recombine into one as they begin advancing on the Japanese and Abyssals like an iron curtain.

"All right, on my go everyone let loose!" Ru calls out.

"Ready all cannons!" Vinh shouts as all ships aim their cannons at the advancing German fleet. "At your beck and call Ru!"

"All ships! Open fire!" Ru shouts, and the combined forces begin letting loose a hailstorm of shells on the German fleet.

"All ships quickly retaliate!" Bismarck and Prinz Eugen yell as they begin their own shelling. Unfortunately for the German ships their numbers are getting cut down, and thanks to the tactile movements of the combined fleet neither the Japanese nor the Abyssals have lost a single ship.

"Ta! Go after the heavy cruiser! I'll take on the battleship!" Ru calls out.

"Two is better than one! We'll help you out!" Haruna and Hiei call out as they go to assist the two Abyssals in their wild assault.

"What the?!" Bismarck shouts as Ru and Hiei let loose a salvo of shells that sends the German battleship flying!

"Bismarck!" Prinz Eugen shouts before she eats a salvo from Ta and Haruna and she also goes flying, landing on top of her big sister as a result. "Oof!"

"They did it! They really did it!" Linh and Vinh laugh as the German fleet gets cut down to size and it's not long before only the two shipgirls remain.

"Chi-Class, make sure they don't get away!" Linh calls out as she notices the two German shipgirls trying to book it.

"Roger that!" The two torpedo cruisers reply as they take off and chase after the Germans.

"Come on!" Bismarck shouts as she starts firing at the two. "Get lost!"

"Like we'll let you out of our sights!" The twin cruisers laugh as they fire off their torpedoes. They continue to chase Bismarck and Prinz Eugen until they realize they have run out of torpedoes and are forced to return to the Japanese docks, but by then the enemy has been humiliated once again, and everyone takes joy in the allied victory. "Looks like they got away."

"Don't worry." Linh chuckles. "At least we've chased them off for now."

"Now that was one hell of a first joint battle." Ru says. "I guess there's a reason that you two are where you are right now!"

"And I think Miss Lycoris made the right choice nominating you two as flagships." Vinh says as everyone begins heading inside the base.