Tripartite Assault

A few days of waiting and trying to ward off the flying dutchman later the Germans still haven't made a single move against the combined forces of the Japanese and the Abyssals, and the fleet admiral and Miss Lycoris were growing tired.

"We need to bring the fight to them." Miss Lycoris says. "They're acting like rocks."

"I was going to suggest an assault as well." The fleet admiral replies. "Let's get our fleets ready." And with that the fleet admiral goes to fetch the admirals while Miss Lycoris goes to find Ru and Ta, leaving Summer to guard the base with her planes should the flying dutchman decide to come again.

"All right, let's go and beat up some Germans then." Vinh chuckles as Ru and Ta follow close behind with their fleets.

"This is probably our first ever joint assault with any other faction honestly." Linh chuckles. "We've always fought alone."

"Well this should only make things more interesting." Ru chuckles back.

"German docks in firing range!" Felicia calls out. "Fire all cannons! Give them a wakeup call from hell!" And with that command everyone fires their cannons, rocking the German docks and blowing up many of the ships there.

"What the?! We're being blitzkrieged!" Many Germans yell as a half awake Bismarck and Prinz Eugen emerge.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" Prinz Eugen shouts.

"You just HAD to go and disrupt my beauty sleep huh?! My skin's gonna be flaring up so bad because of you dummkopfs!" Bismarck growls as she and the other German ships still floating retaliate with their cannons.

"Hachi, Kuwaga, make sure you guys don't actually hit Bismarck and Eugen. We'll need them alive if we're going to placate the flying dutchman." Felicia says into her communicator.

"Loud and clear." Linh and Vinh's voices crackle as they relay this information to their Abyssal allies and everyone begins diverting their fire to the less important ships. The combined shelling is more than enough to turn many large battleships into swiss cheese and it's not long before only Bismarck and Prinz Eugen remain afloat by the time everyone stops firing.

"Okay, now that we have your attention!" Felicia calls out.

"What did you do that for?!" Eugen yells.

"THAT'S how you got our attention?!" Bismarck screams.

"Shut up you dumb blondes!" Vinh yells. "Anyways you don't realize what you've done by sinking Jack and Kongou!"

"What have we not realized? Our sheer victory over you guys? That's one less admiral to-" Bismarck gets cut off as Haruna shoots her in the face, leaving her face covered in char and quickly shutting up the battleship.

"Is that all you can think about?" Haruna asks. "You two have created a monster out of Jack and Kongou that does not judge, a monster that will kill anything on sight!"

"What do you mean WE?! Those two were in the way when I was going to fire upon the Abyssals!" Bismarck laughs. Unfortunately the Abyssals do not find it funny- much to Bismarck's surprise they also begin giving the same glares that the admirals are giving her.

"I, WE saw exactly what you guys did." Ru grumbles. "Those shots were nowhere NEAR us. You intentionally targeted the Japanese and you went so far as to try and lie your way out of it! We may be inhuman abominations but at least we don't stoop that low, unlike YOU!"

"You DARE mock me?!" Bismarck screams.

"I think you might wanna calm yourself down! Stress is bad for the skin!" Ta shouts mockingly, and she just barely avoids a series of shots fired by the infuriated battleship. Suddenly Ru starts getting a distressing contact from Summer back at the base.

"Ru-Class flagship, what's going on back at base?" Ru asks.

"The flying dutchman has left the area... Ka is keeping a tag on it's location." Summer's voice crackles.

"Thanks, switching channels." Ru replies as she adjusts her communicator to get in contact with Ka. "Where's the dutchman headed?"

"It's headed towards your location! Watch your feet!" Ka's voice crackles.

"What's heading towards our location?" Prinz Eugen asks, confused.

"Don't bother." Bismarck replies. "Whatever this thing is has to be some sort of mock up by the Abyssals, and they somehow got the Japanese to buy into it. How much more ridiculous can this get?" That's when four hands suddenly reach up and snag Ru's ankles!

"AHH! WHAT THE?!" Ru screams as she starts getting pulled under!

"RU!" Ta screams as she grabs onto Ru and tries to keep her above the water while the flying dutchman tries to pull her under. Fortunately a series of torpedoes hits the dutchman and forces it to let go as Ka surfaces.

"You can thank me later, the thing's about to surface!" Ka shouts as the flying dutchman surfaces, and for the first time Bismarck and Prinz Eugen see the monster that Haruna was talking about as their eyes go wide and they scream.