Chapter 1: Starting Here

3rd person POV
A little girl ran to her grandfather with a flower crown in hand. "Grandpa! Look what I made for you!" "Y/N, I told you to stay out of my garage!" the man picked up the girl in his arms and closed the doors. "Sorry grandpa, I just wanna show you what I made for you." she said holding up the flower crown "I love it Y/N, I wish your mother could see this." the man's expression changed "What was mom like?" the girl asks, placing the crown on her grandfather's head "She was like you, innocent, sweet, smart, beautiful, and mischievous." the man said said tickling the girl "Grandpa! Stop it!" the man stops and places her on the ground.

"What happened? Why did she leave?" the girl asks holding her grandfather's hand. "It was during my racing years, I was training your mother to race like me. It was her dream, she had been a little stubborn but she was the best driver of her time. Not long after she had you, she decided to race one last time before she retired to become a mother she needed to be." he walked through the streets of Radiator Springs holding his granddaughter's hand. "But there was an accident, the engine in the car had caught fire. Your mother didn't make it. But I'm glad you made into the world. I had to quit not only because I had to take care of you, but also because they quit on me."

"Then I'll become a racer too! In honor of mommy and you. If it was mommies dream then it's mine, I wanna make her and you proud." the girl said jumping up and down with a determined face. "That's sweet of you Y/N, but I want you to be safe. You have a choice to been anything you wanna be, if you want to, just promise me that you'll be safe." the man said hugging her. "I promise grandpa, I'll be safe. But can you train me, like you did with mommy?" the girl asked with glitter in her eyes.

The man then pats her head and smiles. "I'll try, it's been 5 years since I've trained your mother."

12 years later

Y/N's POV
It's been 12 years since I've promised grandpa that I'll be safe. If you don't know who I am, I'm Y/N Hudson, granddaughter of the Hudson Hornet. I've learned every trick that he has in the book, I even self taught myself new tricks that people haven't seen yet. I grew up in Radiator Springs along with Sally who's like a mother to me.

To everyone else I'm the youngest and best racer, no one has ever beaten me. I haven't told anyone that I'm a woman since I always where my helmet with the shades; my number is 84 on my car which I chose the number after my mother's when she raced. Years had flown by and I've traveled to places I've dreamed of going but I always went home to spend time with my family.

I got in my car and wait for the race to start and I was the only one there since all the other racers were basking in the fame that they had. I raced for my mother and grandpa, I raced with honor, I raced because I loved the adrenaline it brought. I loved driving since I was little, the feelings it brought made me feel human. Something nothing else brought. My grandpa is also a LITTLE over protective of his little girl. But he's come except that I've grown up, I love him for that.

The cars began to drive up to the starting line and on red car drove up with a driver the kept make finger gun motions with his hands. I only saw his light blue eyes through his helmet, he then looks at me and winks at me. "Hey, try to keep up with that small car of yours." HE. DID. NOT. (He's 18)

The race starts and I zoom past red brain and make it to third place. Take that you red bastard, I try to get past hitler's mustache but no avail. Red brain seemed to have caught up with me and made it past him and me. I push forward past green mustache and was neck and neck with red brain. Chicly green decided to pull ahead and smack red brain in the grass which was the only good thing that brute ever did. I race past him and made it second place, all I need is to make it past the King.

I then hear its time to head to the pits so I drive in as quickly as I can. As soon as the crew's finished I made a run for it. I made it back to second place but then hear a crash behind me. I start see cars flying above me and smash into the ground, I kept driving past until I saw a blockade of crashed cars. One of the cars made it look like a rap, so I did what ever insane person did. Go for it. I had driven onto the car which sent me flying through the air. Now this is racing!

I heard something else driving behind and it turned out to be red brain. After the accident I got refueled and had a change of tires the red brain was not going into the pit. Oh boy was that an unwise decision.

Time skip

I hear my crew chief yell at me through my helmet "McQueen's blown a tire! McQueen's blown a tire! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" I use all the power I have left an past the King and Chicken green, I look ahead and see red brain has blown another tire. I make it past turn four and had the King and Chick Hick neck and neck with me. All three of us past the line along with McQueen. I wanna know who won.